• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
I sit here writing these notes while my life falls apart.
I was counting on getting one farm job which I was told would be available for weeks. I finally got a call from the employer and they said all the positions were taken. They said the next opening would be in May 2025. Spectacular.
At this stage I owe my landlord over $1000 and I have no idea where the money will come from. I've tried calling agencies every day for months and I get the same "we don't have any available jobs right now" response.
I managed to get $100 from a family member to send for rent, but it's not enough which means the amount I owe increases again. Wonderful.
The energy and hydro prices were raised which means the bills got more expensive. This also means that the landlord needs more money. They have every reason to kick me out now because I'm not paying enough. Once I'm out they'll just rent the room to someone who will pay more.
After sending the $100 I have exactly $5.62 in my account. I had a little more before but I had to buy more pain meds because the chronic pain got worse from all the stress. I also bought a heat pack to aid in the pain relief.
My laptop wifi went kaput and the only way to fix it was to buy a USB wifi adapter. I also had to load my bus card with money to get to the food bank because I can not afford groceries.
The cherry on top is that my mother needs money and she's sending me urgent messages, but I can't do anything to help.
I feel numb. I feel tired. I'm at the end of my rope.
Even in this moment I will be thankful for all the good times I had in this house. I will be thankful for all the lucky breaks I had. I will be thankful for the moments in my life when things were going well. What I would give to have that shitty job at the factory. What I would give to have that shitty job at the greenhouse. What I would give to have that shitty job at the farm.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: UnrulyNightmare, Forever Sleep, ColorlessTrees and 5 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Cappy deserves such a better fate than this, and I am really rooting for the #CappyComeback if it is at all possible.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, thinkkank, ColorlessTrees and 1 other person
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
when I send the rent the landlord replies with a text message the following morning complaining about how little it is. This time I haven't gotten any response. Radio Silence. This shit is freaking me out. If they are angry they'll let me know immediately. I can't imagine how furious they are right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto and Forever Sleep
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
my goose is cooked. I'm dead meat. I'm toast. I'm fried. I'm in hot water. I'm out of the frying pan and into the fire, but I guess that's how the cookie crumbles. Anyone else feel hungry?

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Pluto
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
my landlord said she will meet me on monday. The clock is ticking until doomsday. I know it's going to be bad because they didn't mention what they wanted to say. They just said "I'll see you monday at home".
I'll post the gruesome details when its all over. Wish me luck gang.
It had to end sometime. There was no way it was going to be like this forever. The problem is it'll be all downhill from here. I'll be in a shelter for a long time, we're talking years. I won't earn enough to rent another place like this. There really is no hope.

thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
There were three times in the past when I could've gotten a job but I missed the chance for one reason or another. My chronic pain forces me to take sleeping pills which makes me sleep longer. I wake up during midday as a result. I missed three job opportunities because of this pain and sleep problems.
If I had taken just one of them I would be fine. I wouldn't be here in this situation.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: UnrulyNightmare, LoiteringClouds, NumbItAll and 1 other person