Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
My mind is in agony. I have only negative thoughts in my head i feel so lonely and in pain. I said goodbaye to my friends I write them in easter wishes that death never separate us from the loved ones from the people that are close to us. They should understand when i will CTB that this was a goodbaye so i won't leave them in emotionall emptiness without goodbaye. I feel so tired and in fear of simply exist. It is so fucking painfull i feel physical pain in my head and chest and i am in anxiety mode once again.
My alcoholic father send me a card for Easter i shouldn't open it why i did it i don't know he never loved me. I miss dad who never exist. I cried two times today.

D

DPJ187

Student
Apr 14, 2022
I heard you mate, get some weed and try to slow down your thoughts, smoke or eat yourself into a stupor and then let you're mind wander then, you will find the pain and the noise stops if only briefly. If it works consider getting a video game or something to play while you are high, nothing online something like witcher 3, fallout 4 or even skyrim just something to throw yourself into, overall it wont change much but it does give you a bit of respite from your mind.

Peace be with you

Reactions: Hans Voralberg
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful what you are going through, it must be unbearable. I'm sorry that you are suffering so much. I hope you find relief from your pain in whatever happens.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
So sorry. Nobody should suffer this way. I wish you some respite.