Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
It's been a day. I had a psychiatrist appointment today and man, every time I go out it seems to get more and more awful. I do not like the real world, I do not like its inhabitants. Everything feels violent, agitating, noisy.

I got very anxious, so much so that I went to a public bathroom and I couldn't urinate. I got home and still couldn't do it. Fortunately I finally managed to do it after a while.

I also got very dizzy and almost puked. My entire body was shaky. It was really awful. I just don't feel safe in the outside world, I only like my bedroom, my always dark bedroom. Without other people making noises. Without agitation. It feels like a sanctuary away from the real world, away from real people, away from life.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: jusbug, Huntfish34, Crono and 8 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
It's been a day. I had a psychiatrist appointment today and man, every time I go out it seems to get more and more awful. I do not like the real world, I do not like its inhabitants. Everything feels violent, agitating, noisy.

I got very anxious, so much so that I went to a public bathroom and I couldn't urinate. I got home and still couldn't do it. Fortunately I finally managed to do it after a while.

I also got very dizzy and almost puked. My entire body was shaky. It was really awful. I just don't feel safe in the outside world, I only like my bedroom, my always dark bedroom. Without other people making noises. Without agitation. It feels like a sanctuary away from the real world, away from real people, away from life.
It seems like your suffering from major anxiety, same here, your probably having panic attacks, sadly anxiety can't be cured easy, it's a very long journey with help, self accepting. Maybe medication, I wish the best for you, anxiety is a fucking curse and I hate it

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87 and Huntfish34
leeknowlover

leeknowlover

life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it
Jun 20, 2023

I feel that way too, anxiety is horrible, the outside world is horrible.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such an horrible experience you had. This world undeniably is such a dreadful, hellish place so it's really understandable wishing to avoid it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87 and Rogue Proxy
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
I like the world but only natural things, beaches, forests. Anywhere with cities or humans seems extremely noisy and boring.

• Hugs
cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
anxiety is a living hell and i hope it doesn't consume you because that is pretty much as bad as it gets. if you can survive this you can survive most anything. please take care my love, you're not alone and we are all here for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87