LetsGetOut

Aug 13, 2024
but because that is theorically impossible i shall seek death

Reactions: LifeQuitter
R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
Same here.

However, How would you like to go back in time?

Would you travel back in time as your present self and tell your younger self how to do things right?

Would you travel back in time "The Butterfly Effect movie" style and place your present self conscience into your younger self's body to do things right?

My choice would be the latter, but what's your choice?

(Just rambling. I see no better option than CTB)

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 13, 2024
Same here.

However, How would you like to go back in time?

Would you travel back in time as your present self and tell your younger self how to do things right?

Would you travel back in time "The Butterfly Effect movie" style and place your present self conscience into your younger self's body to do things right?

My choice would be the latter, but what's your choice?

(Just rambling. I see no better option than CTB)
by wishing 5 things from the dragon balls,

1. go back to when i was 8 years old in early 2012, regaining my knowledge for a week
2. wish for my sister and brother to be arrested in drug charges
3. wish to have been 10 cm extra tallers while growing, (so that i could be 183.5 cm adult height)
4. all my moles on my face to dissapear
5. to have the soccers skills of gerd muller.

• Hugs
Reactions: voc_89
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
If I could go back in time, I would go and tell myself not to look up what an "Alabama hot pocket" is. I miss the days when my mind was miserable but pure.

I'd also get younger me to try out hockey. I had thoughts about giving it a shot when I was younger but I never bothered. I kind of wish I had asked my parents to sign me up for it. I feel like, at bare minimum, it have been one of those things that I would have at least been thankful to have experienced, similar to when I did gymnastics or my time at summer camp. I also would make sure to beat the shit out of little me since I deserve it.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack
R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
If I could go back in time, I would go and tell myself not to look up what an "Alabama hot pocket" is. I miss the days when my mind was miserable but pure.

I'd also get younger me to try out hockey. I had thoughts about giving it a shot when I was younger but I never bothered. I kind of wish I had asked my parents to sign me up for it. I feel like, at bare minimum, it have been one of those things that I would have at least been thankful to have experienced, similar to when I did gymnastics or my time at summer camp. I also would make sure to beat the shit out of little me since I deserve it.
We don't share a taste for hockey, but we both regret not practicing specific physical activities.

In my case, I regret not learning Judo. I practiced 4 styles of traditional martial arts that lacked the quick-real-life-application system that Judo has and, as a result, my fancy looking repertoire of fighting skills were no match for the brute force all bullies applied on me.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
We don't share a taste for hockey, but we both regret not practicing specific physical activities.
Well, to be fair, I'm Canadian. Even though I don't watch sports I still can't help but have a soft spot for hockey.

Reactions: ramon
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I guess if I had time travel I would probably just use it to prevent my dad from ever meeting my mom. Maybe I'd just kill him or maybe I'd work from the shadows to make sure he never has any chance of reproducing somehow. Unfortunately I am too lazy and stupid to ever accomplish this but I actually believe that my own unborn future children have probably already done this to me by keeping me a permavirgin and securing their unbirth.

Reactions: LifeQuitter