Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Jan 9, 2019
I have ADHD/ADH, whats why i have prescriptions for Ritalin from my neurologist. And I'm allowed to buy opioids, because I have a painful, uncurable nerve disease.
The only thing that keeps me alive are Opioids and Benzos because the feeling is too good. (And I have no pain after using it). When I'm using it, the suicide thoughts are (mostly) gone.

I'm just so desperate.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay
BigGimpin

BigGimpin

Student
Mar 24, 2022
The only thing that keeps me alive are Opioids and Benzos because the feeling is too good. (And I have no pain after using it).
How long have you been on them? I have been the same way for going on 20 years, the last 2-3 years have been a living hell. Opioids no longer ease my pain, either do Benzos. My only way out from this living hell is by my own hand.

Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Jan 9, 2019
How long have you been on them? I have been the same way for going on 20 years, the last 2-3 years have been a living hell. Opioids no longer ease my pain, either do Benzos. My only way out from this living hell is by my own hand.
since a few months. The pain has been eased through opiods, i can mostly walk without pain. But my doctor said i will end in a wheelchair if they cant find the cause of my disease. Maybe the benzos are the cause? The doctors said no. But I'm trying to give my last will to live get a withdrawal-hospital/rehab. If it won't get better, and if the doctors stop the opioids and benzos, while denying meds, i will ctb instantly.