• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Geodude77

Geodude77

Mar 23, 2020
I hate my life rn. It seems so incredibly pointless. I thought I could just push forward and things would eventually work out but they don't. Something always stands in the way of my happiness. Only thing stopping me from killing myself is 1. I don't have access to a quick and/or painless way to end my life and 2. I don't know what's on the other side. If it's eternal darkness then I have every reason to fear death. If it's heaven or hell, I don't know if I have done enough good deeds to go into heaven.

• Hugs
Reactions: agony1996, GoatHerder, i dont feel real. and 1 other person
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I hate my life rn. It seems so incredibly pointless. I thought I could just push forward and things would eventually work out but they don't. Something always stands in the way of my happiness. Only thing stopping me from killing myself is 1. I don't have access to a quick and/or painless way to end my life and 2. I don't know what's on the other side. If it's eternal darkness then I have every reason to fear death. If it's heaven or hell, I don't know if I have done enough good deeds to go into heaven.
I personally have a sense that there's something better than this life waiting for me on the other side. I could be wrong, but seeing as we'll be going there at some point regardless (barring the invention of an immortality pill, but that doesn't sound likely), I don't think it really matters if we die in 50 seconds or 50 years.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Anhaedra
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
I doubt there's anything at all on the other side.

Reactions: GoatHerder and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
There is no other side. It's just permanent non existence

Reactions: GoatHerder and ToMoveOn
A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
I personally have a sense that there's something better than this life waiting for me on the other side. I could be wrong, but seeing as we'll be going there at some point regardless (barring the invention of an immortality pill, but that doesn't sound likely), I don't think it really matters if we die in 50 seconds or 50 years.
I think it does matter whether it's now or in 50 years because speaking for myself, my emotional pain can't bear one more day in this life much less 50 years.
I hope you're right and there is something better on the other side waiting for us

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
I don't know if I have done enough good deeds to go into heaven.
If you believe the Bible, that's not really how it works. By Biblical standards, virtually no one is going to Heaven.

I know many people who lived fantastic lives. They did everything right. They worked hard. They donated their time and money to charity. They went to church. They were all around good people. Then, they got struck with terrible diseases as they got older. They completely renounced their faith in God (Christians always use the Book of Job to justify God beating the crap out of good people). Then, they died.

So, they go to hell despite living great lives. If you go by the word of the Bible, like .00001% of humans are going to Heaven.

Whatever is next, you'll be in good company.

Reactions: Techef and GoatHerder
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I think it does matter whether it's now or in 50 years because speaking for myself, my emotional pain can't bear one more day in this life much less 50 years.
I hope you're right and there is something better on the other side waiting for us
Oh, no, I meant like- regarding whatever comes after, we'll be going to the same place eventually, and dying now or in fifty years won't impact what comes after. If it didn't matter when I died I wouldn't be CTBing!

I hope so too.

A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
Oh, no, I meant like- regarding whatever comes after, we'll be going to the same place eventually, and dying now or in fifty years won't impact what comes after. If it didn't matter when I died I wouldn't be CTBing!

I hope so too.
Oh sorry I misunderstood. Yeah that makes sense. Let's hope there is something better on the other side,🙏I mean it can't be any worse than what we're experiencing now.

J

just cant

Jul 11, 2024
Anywhere has to be better than here. I'd prefer eternal darkness over repeating this life till lesson is learnt or if you want to go to heaven then why not start doing good deeds? It has to be about the intention right? If your heart is kind then that has to count for something.

Reactions: divinemistress36
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Oh sorry I misunderstood. Yeah that makes sense. Let's hope there is something better on the other side,🙏I mean it can't be any worse than what we're experiencing now.
No worries!
I think it'll be nice ^^

Reactions: divinemistress36
D

DesolateSouls

Jun 29, 2022
There is nothing on the other side. Everything that we are is biological and when we die our biology shuts down. We simply don't exist for the rest of eternity.

• Informative
Reactions: ARW3N

Jul 15, 2024
There is an ancient Toltec fable that say this is hell, that we are all currently in hell, and what awaits us after "life" is tat about to "awakening."

Personally I've been dead twice, and while my consciousness remained in my body, I did not observe anything but darkness.

This probably doesn't help.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36 and GoatHerder
K

KANCEL

Feb 21, 2024
I wouldn't worry about the afterlife part too much. There is no good evidence to believe any of the religions of the world are true.
Furthermore, none of the religions of the world are worthy of worship. All full of hypocritical contradictions.

D

Draconis

Jun 8, 2024
It does not matter void or life after death you suffering will be gone i fear what happens if you chose to continue....the void will be heaven over this hell and pain...you was in the void before you was born you did not suffer then...

M

MettleSpirit41

Jun 2, 2024
I feel that there is or there should be something that is greater than whatever we are in now, but at the same time, if we look at it logically I think there is eternal oblivion after we die. When brain death occurs, all brain function ceases, leading to a state of nothingness or non-existence. So if we look at it, its a "win-win" situation for us in both the outcomes. It is good if there is a place better than this where we can go, where we have a higher consciousness, and if there is oblivion then whatever conflicting feelings we are having right now won't be ours to feel anymore, as we would be in a state of nothingness, we would have ceased existing.