Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
I don't have faith. But christianity here is not that bad. If you meet a priest or another worker in the church they are always nice, and never try and push their beliefs onto you. The message of christianity here is basically that we should accept one anther for who we truly are and not judge, which is fine by me. You can also setup meetings with priests or call them. The thing that's unique about this is that they will be silent about what you say no matter what, you can tell them that you committed murder and they still won't report you. If the police shows up and asks them about details they aren't even allowed to say that they've talked to you at all.

Since early 2016 I have alteast talked to 100 different people about me and my issues. Hotlines, church, friends, therapists... a lot. And no one got it, except one.
I called a priest. It was anonymous so I didn't even know what her name was. And it didn't start well... but after a while I could tell that she just, got it. She got me, she saw me for who I truly was. She could see past all the fucking hurt and backstabs, could see what I really needed and could see past all the fucking bullshit others tell me is important. These times I really really struggle to find anyone that cares, and I don't think anyone around me does. But she did, she wanted me to have a better life and I can actually believe that.

If you only knew how rare it is for me to trust those words.

It took me almost 4 years and hundreds of talks but I found ONE that fucking understood. But I don't even know her name... so I'll continue on in loneliness all the way to the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei, Final Escape and idecidewhen
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Sometimes it takes the right person that has genuine empathy. You actually felt that she understood and new how to be helpful. Often Christian faith is trashed but Christians when they are not fake Christians are the real deal, good people.

Reactions: exhausted and thelastchicken