FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that only death is beautiful as I believe death to just be nothingness where one cannot suffer, there is so much beauty in the thought of being eternally at peace.
Existence is a terrible and evil curse where there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented, it's undeniable that existence just causes harm which is why only death is beautiful as nobody can be harmed by not existing. There could never be any beauty in existing, as existing is only suffering which will only get worse, it's the most dreadful thing having the ability to exist as a conscious being that is destined to suffer which is why it's better that existence is forgotten about and erased.

Only death is beautiful as it means I won't have to think of any of this anymore, existence won't be my concern anymore which is perfection. Only the eternity of death is comforting which is why it's so inhumane how we cannot just easily die in peace, all that's desirable is to not exist, existence disgusts me with all the meaningless and senseless suffering it causes, only death can bring relief from this terrible burden.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AncientSorrow, BBBB, ThisUnrest and 3 others
S

SpenceGence

May 22, 2022
I have gastritis and rsi, every day is a nightmare. I honestly wish I could get a terminal cancer diagnosis at this point.