• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mademesad

mademesad

Mar 19, 2022
I am interested in the night-night method, but I am so incredibly confused about what I'm doing with the little corn pillow things. Are you supposed to wrap your tape around your neck by itself and having the pillows on each side of your neck not attached? Or are you putting the pillows on each side of the neck and taping around the pillows so they are attached and snug against your neck? Thanks

S

silent staring void

Student
Jan 22, 2020
There isn't a single confirmed suicide by the night night method. I wouldn't take it too seriously.

Reactions: ShornSoloists and shrek34
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
I'd echo the above comment. I used to be very interested in this method too, but everything I've read indicates it's pretty unreliable and very hard to get to work in practice. Disappointing, I know. The idea of a peaceful, easy out without the need to buy expensive poisons is pretty appealing, but maybe too good to be true.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I remember reading about someone who failed with the Night Night method. I think for me personally, I would not choose that method, I would be scared of it going wrong. I just wish it was easier to leave, I hate how we live in a world where it is so difficult to end our suffering. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, shrek34 and symphony
T

tym

Feb 5, 2022
I am surprised that everyone thinks this would not work. IMHO, it would. How many people have died just using Erotic asphyxiation, As far as not knowing it would work, how would you know? There just gonna call it a hanging, and leave it that that. Myself, I would think, besides using the method, throw in a fail safe or two, Maybe a Plastic Bag? So yea, I think when its time to check out, this is the method im going with. Of course in a hotel room. Think it would be more sure than poison, or jumping, in both cases, people have survived, and been super messed up because of it. Of course I wont do the Good bye thread stuff, so if one day, you no longer see me post for a period of time. It worked.