EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
For a little while there, I was genuinely happy, completely distracted from everything. But now, I'm back to normal again! >_<

Anyways, everything in life just feels so hopeless. :((( Everything I desire either requires God to work a literal miracle or sits right at the edge of possibility. And all that near-impossible stuff are merely things that I think would probably make me happy and don't know whether they actually will or not! >_<

I once told someone everything that was wrong with me after they pressured me to under the guise that they would help (as if anyone could :/), and that is the only person who has the fully story. In response, that person merely told me "good luck", and I have no idea where he even is anymore! Even the only person (excluding God who has barely helped anyways if at all anyways) knew it was hopeless and something which nothing could be done about! :((( And yet I'm still here trying my hardest for a lost cause whose ultimate goal requires sacrificing itself and any happiness it could've achieved on its own for something that I'm fairly certain I want but could easily not want once I get there! :(((

If only everyone else would know how bad things really are for me. :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, NumbItAll, ipmanwc0 and 1 other person
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
we understand we're all in the same situation

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore