• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
We live in a slave economy.
People might think I'm being extreme saying we live in a slave economy.
But what's the difference between a slave owner giving you just enough food to survive and a bed, and a corporation paying you half of what you need to have a place to sleep and the government having to feed you because you don't get paid enough to afford a bed and food.
The difference is nothing, people just pretend the money being temporarily passed through our hands makes a difference.

I am not, in any way speaking about the level of suffering imposed apon the "slave class". This post is to bring attention to the fact that the structure we live under in modern world is exactly the same structure as any other form of slavery in the world.

Why do we slave away at work while we're only given one life to live?

Reactions: Decided98, AbusedInnocent, sserafim and 7 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Literally. People nowadays are so good at being slaves because they think that they are free. They think that adulthood gives more freedom than childhood does when it actually doesn't. I have to admit that, as much as I hate the people who started to convince people that we are free, they are a massive genius for making people believe that they aren't slaves when they actually are. Childhood is much more freeing than adulthood as the responsibilities that children have are significantly less. If you had a good childhood, your best times of your life are over. Even if you had a bad childhood like how I did in my case, the best times of your life could still be over. It's all downhill from adulthood and it unfortunately will keep on going downhill until death... people believing that they are free just makes this downhill trend inevitable.

It will always be annoying at how people believe that they are free. They aren't free at all

Reactions: Decided98, sserafim, Hollowman and 2 others