U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I know this is obviously stupid but it just dawned upon me that I am suicidal. This came as a shocking revelation because I realize that I'm gonna have to live on this Earth for the rest of my life. Now imagine me, the same me who typed this post, actually having a job and working for the rest of their life.

I have to calm myself down just to function normally. And now I have to do this for the rest of my life. Suppose I did have a job. I would still be thinking the same way that I do, doing the same things that I do. Seriously it was always going to be this way. In a strange way I feel lie this is my fate.

I've tried to think about all the ways my life could be different and it all just circles back to this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not_actually_human, The anhedonic one, Challu and 4 others
leftdreaming

leftdreaming

I should’ve been a house cat
Apr 28, 2023
I'm the same. Recently came to terms with it, too. At least now we can find happiness in the fact that nothing we do matters.

• Love
Reactions: not_actually_human, The anhedonic one, blacksand and 2 others
Challu

Challu

Life boat
Aug 29, 2022
I know this is obviously stupid but it just dawned upon me that I am suicidal. This came as a shocking revelation because I realize that I'm gonna have to live on this Earth for the rest of my life. Now imagine me, the same me who typed this post, actually having a job and working for the rest of their life.

I have to calm myself down just to function normally. And now I have to do this for the rest of my life. Suppose I did have a job. I would still be thinking the same way that I do, doing the same things that I do. Seriously it was always going to be this way. In a strange way I feel lie this is my fate.

I've tried to think about all the ways my life could be different and it all just circles back to this.
Exactly, this is what I hope that God understands...

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456 and The anhedonic one