N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
How do you cope with your menstrual cycle?

Has medication affected it?

Are you emotions all over the place?

The tiniest amount of stress can bring mine on. At times it's lasted for two weeks. I always get tremors with them and chronic pain. However I've never had any change in mood (moreso than usual).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and Ben
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
Depression and stress at its worse makes my monthly cycle much more unbearable. I get horrible migraines, my left arm gets numb and tingly, heavier flows but also sometimes late irregular cycles, painful cramps, and my emotions are all over the place. I'm much more sensitive during my period and I cry very easily, I also am more irritable. Suicidal thoughts are much worse the week before my period actually arrives, not during. I cope with pain medicine, staying in bed in a fetal position, very absorbent period pads, showering often, and watching movies. I am not on medication, so nothing effects my menstrual cycle except for my hormones.

Reactions: betteroffdead, lostinthedream, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
Depression and stress at its worse makes my monthly cycle much more unbearable. I get horrible migraines, my left arm gets numb and tingly, heavier flows but also sometimes late irregular cycles, painful cramps, and my emotions are all over the place. I'm much more sensitive during my period and I cry very easily, I also am more irritable. Suicidal thoughts are much worse the week before my period actually arrives, not during. I cope with pain medicine, staying in bed in a fetal position, very absorbent period pads, showering often, and watching movies. I am not on medication, so nothing effects my menstrual cycle except for my hormones.

Good grief have seen your GP about it?
You poor thing *hugs*.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BlackDragonof1989
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
Good grief have seen your GP about it?

Nah, it might sound bad, but I've gotten used to it. This is normal for me. :)

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BlackDragonof1989
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I'm depressed most of the time anyway but the few days before my period starts I am like 110% suicidal/ready to die there and then. Then I come on and it subsides... And I wait for it to repeat each month.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Nofaith
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Thankfully I no longer have to worry about this anymore as my bits were removed....but when I did have them, it was awful. I always had to go to hospital and get a blood transfusion and be put on heavy duty pain killers due to the cramps being so violent. It was so bad I remember that I would have to use 2 super tampons at the same time, an overnight pad, sit on towels covered in a bin bag.....it was horrid. So glad I never have to deal with all that again. What a nightmare!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Nofaith