Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
If I had a brain I would be dangerous.

My cat came into my room to bathe in the sunlight and he laid right behind my chair; which I fully witnessed. I even said to him I'd be careful.

But like the genius I am it just slipped my mind when I moved my chair slightly back and ran him over. He cried out in pain and he's limping now. Mum went off on me calling me a f*cking r*t*rd, which is an accurate description. She can't make me feel more guilty than I already feel though.

I always end up hurting the ones I love.

God I hate myself.

• Aww..
Reactions: charlottewilts, DoNotLet2, SnowWhite and 3 others
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
All animals on Earth kill to survive, but cruelty is not the intent. You didn't intend to hurt your cat, and that's what's important. Don't feel bad when someone calls you a retard, because we're all retarded to a certain degree.

Reactions: Sinai Silence and Garbage Person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
That's just an accident bro, these things happen

Reactions: Sinai Silence
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Eating snowflakes with plastic forks
Jan 17, 2020
I've been thinking of similar things this morning. Of all the life on the planet, we easily reign as the most dangerous and destructive force, aside from nature itself. It may very well correct this and wipe us off as the fleas we likely are to it. Unlike other species, I think many enjoy our destructive nature and I know many profit from it. Of course, your situation was a mishap and not intentional. I think of all the life I ended just simply driving my vehicle, or walking somewhere to indulge myself on whatever meaningless garbage for a quick chemical response in my brain.

Reactions: Sinai Silence and SoIntoYou