ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
It's not fucking therapy and motivation I need. It's fucking MEDICAL ASSISTANCE THAT WON'T BANKRUPT ME!! I cannot function without getting my ailments treateted, and I can't afford to get those treated with the useless healthcare provided in the us. I live every single fucking day in agony because of my fucked up mouth, and if you don't treat that right away it gets worse. Much. Fucking. Worse. I need to see a dermatologist to get my skin looked at to even have a shred of hope for any self condience, but guess what! That cost money too and since they insist on kicking people off their family's insurance plan.... I CAN'T GET THAT EITHER!! THANK YOU!! So no. It won't get better. It will instead get unbearably worse forcing my hand to kill myself to escape the shame and actual physical pain I experience mother fucking daily.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BipolarExpress, Al0neAlwayz, ihatemylife and 15 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Those suicide prevention platitudes only work for people experiencing temporary setbacks in life. Not people who have serious and chronic problems.

The only good advice I've heard in life is to take care of your teeth. You will know the true definition of hell if you ignore this advice.

• Love
Reactions: BipolarExpress, Élégie, patheticpartner and 9 others
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Those suicide prevention platitudes only work for people experiencing temporary setbacks in life. Not people who have serious and chronic problems.

The only good advice I've heard in life is to take care of your teeth. You will know the true definition of hell if you ignore this advice.
I got bullied for being chubby and became a bulimic. If I had just not brushed that might of been salvagable, but this is denture territory while I endure horrible torture from them rotting in my face every moment of every day

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, Élégie, patheticpartner and 6 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I got bullied for being chubby and became a bulimic. If I had just not brushed that might of been salvagable, but this is denture territory while I endure horrible torture from them rotting in my face every moment of every day

Everyday I post here I encounter new horrors I never imagined before. Life can always get worse it seems. There is no rock bottom. It just keeps getting worse.

I remember reading about a condition where the person experiences sharp, burning pain with every breath they take. It is just a nonstop onslaught of torment each time you breathe. Hell exists. We are living it.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sad_Sack, ihatemylife, Élégie and 6 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
"Your life matters... until we have to pay for you."

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Al0neAlwayz, ihatemylife, Élégie and 6 others
ENDOFTIME

ENDOFTIME

Nov 3, 2021
US has the highest cost and least efficient/effective health care system of all developed countries. You also cannot avoid medical debt or student loan debt through bankruptcy ..... love the lobbyists that keep it real by making sure we all either die or pay all our money to the medical and drug companies!! Mother fuckers. If they could find a way to harvest our bodies for the salt, minerals, and whatever else when we die to make sure they got everything they could from our miserable souls they certain would try. Did I mention ... mother fuckers......

• Love
Reactions: Al0neAlwayz, ihatemylife, Élégie and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
We all deserve to get the healthcare we need, life is very cruel and unfair. It can be awful being trapped in this human body which is capable of an unlimited amount of health problems. That is why I see it as better to never be born in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, patheticpartner, AnnonyBox and 3 others
Fakereality

Fakereality

Student
Aug 4, 2021
Healthcare shouldn't be capitalize upon to begin with if life is truly as "priceless and beautiful as they claim" but alas humanity loves nothing more than swimming in hypocrisy and irony, society itself spread depression and mental illness around and than makes the individual pay for temporary relief from it in the form of expensive medicines or treatment, truly it is an immortal machine of suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, ihatemylife, Élégie and 2 others
S

Sad_Sack

Experienced
Oct 3, 2022
I'm sorry you are going through this. It's criminal that there is help out there but if you can't afford insurance or their over priced devices they could care less. No body should have ever bullied you either.

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry you are dealing with this. Same kind of thing where the unborn are so important while they're still unknown fetuses who can't confront or challenge anyone or need anything. The minute they get born though, the world is pretty intent on making their lives hard. Same for healthcare, public policy, and suicide prevention in the US. It's a fucking toxic stew. Imo the only rational response is to want out of all the empty promises and guilt gifted to us.

Reactions: BipolarExpress