Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
People are shocked when they see on the news all kinds of atrocities committed by evil-doing maniacs, but what else is to be expected in a world that contains enough misery to unsettle even the most harmless saint? Indeed, many are the unfortunate ones who, having been pushed to the limit by endless tribulations, turn from victims to aggressors.

It should be made clear, however, that not all those who lead a life of perpetual torment become so extremely disturbed, just as not all criminals have unfortunate backgrounds. In fact, many individuals are congenital psychopaths who, whatever their luck, derive their pleasure from the suffering of others right from the start.

Nevertheless, it is not surprising that the crime rate rises exponentially when society indiscriminately mistreats both the righteous and the sinners, leaving millions of people with nothing to lose. As the saying goes: "The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth".

In short, the cruelty of existence can test the patience of all; only then does one realise how susceptible one is to succumbing to madness, for the pain of living can drive anyone insane...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc, ZoloftSüchtig and 3 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea this wrld v cruel this species v cruel , all sffr pain end die nomore, ppl cruel prtnd nothin

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890 and Daxter_87