L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi,
The sad problem of loneliness: Everyone is inherently lonely because the consciousness is a lonely state. Your complexity, pain, suffering and everything else is yours alone.
Additionally, this whole complexity is always gone without being fully understood, nobody see or understand what happens to the other person.
At the end, everything from joy and dreams to pain and suffering is gone without understanding.

Reactions: Circles, Deleted member 1465, Shakespear's Brother and 8 others
S

SweetForeignGirl

Nov 16, 2019
Hey! I feel very lonely all the time.....at the point, I just don't feel a connection with anyone on a close level, and even if I do, like you mention, at the end of the day, we are all lonely from the inside -- pain, thoughts, suffering, health of our body, etc...... we are born into this world alone and we will die leaving this world alone -- it is crazy how we try to make so many friends / get close to family members, but at the end of the day, your on your own internally. It's a depressing feeling. Then, I feel lonely all the time thinking how there are billions of people in this world, but I am just one person only out of the billions of people, so I just "exist".... I feel like nobody and that life is meaningless -- we are given life it seems to just constantly suffer in this world, and try to enjoy what this world has to offer while we can in our short life.... none of life makes sense, nothing and no one existing really makes sense -- everything is confusing, even existence. Loneliness and depression are things I struggle with daily, and it's sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, catbirb, Life sucks and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Hi,
The sad problem of loneliness: Everyone is inherently lonely because the consciousness is a lonely state. Your complexity, pain, suffering and everything else is yours alone.
Additionally, this whole complexity is always gone without being fully understood, nobody see or understand what happens to the other person.
At the end, everything from joy and dreams to pain and suffering is gone without understanding.
It's very true. No one can truly understand anyone else's view. We can try, but ultimately we are all locked inside our own heads, our own prison of perpetual emotion.

Reactions: Circles