BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
I hate going outside.

It reminds me of how alone I am.

I take the train almost every day except weekends. And there's this beautiful grunge girl, she looks cool, and she takes the same train at the same station.

I know I'm stupid. I would like to talk with her, to discover if she could be a friend. It's stupid. I already know she can't be a friend, no one can.

But even if I don't have any hope for this world, I can't refrain myself from having even more depressive thoughts when I see her, thinking about how I would have loved if it was possible to make her a friend, to have even just one friend. It wouldn't prevent me from being depressive, but for sure I wouldn't be suicidal if I didn't have to fear stigma in my relations with other.

Even without hope, I still suffer.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Linda and Forever Sleep
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Well, talk to her. It probably won't lead to anything, and she might even be rude to you - though that would at least tell you that you are better off not knowing her. But there is just a small chance it might lead somewhere. You won't know unless you do it. I have put myself forward many times, in many circumstances, in my life. 90% of the time, nothing came of it, and a few of those times made me look a complete fool, but the other 10% has paid really good dividends. There is a Latin proverb, fortuna audaces iuvat. It means "Fortune favors the bold.", and it's as true now as when the ancient Romans said it. Good luck.