P

PurpleMonkey

May 3, 2018
…is such horseshit.

Now that the address of delivery has to match my personal address, the three nosey family members with whom I live with would for sure see the content of the package, compromising my right to CTB.

Maybe I can move into a studio apartment, change my government address, and still have money left over for my bucket-list and my SN, this method would still be feasible - but that is not a logical step (not with a minimum wage job and less than $20K usd in the bank).

I have no close friends who could order it for me, and even if I did, few people are stupid enough to not research why I'd want to buy a poisonous chemical through a secondary party.

Unless a source as reliable and accessible as IC pops up, I'm left in the dark. I still have nylon rope if worst-comes-to-worst but good lord, I do not trust myself to pull that off without it being agonizing.

This is infuriating. I'm not depressed or mentally ill; just absolutely exasperated with my poverty and with the disappointment I bring to others. To have to wake up everyday with nothing to look forward to has been a soul sucking humiliation for far too long and I just want to depart with some dignity attached.

We live in a world where it's easier for a dementia patient to consensually and legally end their life than it is for a full aware person with the same amount of justification as me. It's inconceivable that there's a moral ambiguity regarding the decisions I make with my own body and existence but here we are, I guess.

If anyone can offer me a solution, feel free to hit me up. I'm in the Montreal, QC area, if that is at all relevant.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Passersby, archipelago, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
N

Nikki2020

Student
Sep 24, 2022
I'm sorry that your situationis so difficult. 😢 I don't have any suggestions I hope someone can help. ❤

• Love
Reactions: PurpleMonkey
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate the fact how it can be so difficult to finally be free from this life. That sounds so stressful what you are going through and it's incredibly frustrating how complicated it is, planning to leave. It's unfair how the society is so focused on prolonging our misery rather than respecting our wish to be free from a life that we never asked for and don't see as being worth living. Your feelings of wishing to be gone are understandable. If only we lived in a world where our right to die is respected and then there would be no stigma and secrecy surrounding suicide. I wish you freedom from suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Rogue Proxy, Musketeer and 1 other person
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
I don't think IC wanted to do this, other members have exchanged emails with IC and said they are pro choice. I think the ID thing is the bare minimum the have to do to be able to keep selling SN. Maybe you could email them and ask if their packaging is discreet? I received SN from them but I can't remember the kind of packaging it came in.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I don't think IC wanted to do this, other members have exchanged emails with IC and said they are pro choice. I think the ID thing is the bare minimum the have to do to be able to keep selling SN. Maybe you could email them and ask if their packaging is discreet? I received SN from them but I can't remember the kind of packaging it came in.
Parents of minors are trying to sue him.

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Parents of minors are trying to sue him.
ok yeah then it makes sense they're taking steps they're not selling to minors. I don't see how they can be sued for selling a legal product though.

• Love
Reactions: Salvation_ and 👁️👃👁️
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
ok yeah then it makes sense they're taking steps they're not selling to minors. I don't see how they can be sued for selling a legal product though.
Parents are still trying. You can email him and ask. I mean.. People are trying to sue Amazon for selling legal products.

universe

universe

Experienced
Jul 15, 2022
IC does not require your ID address to match your shipping address. I can assure you of that. They just make sure that you are 21 years old and that your official identity (ID) matches the identity you enter in the delivery address.

The IC delivery package is discreet.

The SN method can be complicated to set up with these problems of sources, packages, customs, prohibitions or not as well as the drugs to be obtained. I wish you good luck in your search.

Last edited:
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
i ordered my SN from a company with the initials D.E. in the usa, it came discreet. i don't know why more people aren't talking about it, as it's one of the first companies to come up when you search SN on google. it's very high grade.

i wonder if they ship to canada?

Last edited:
S

September Salt

Jul 23, 2022
i ordered my SN from a company with the initials D.E. in the usa, it came discreet. i don't know why more people aren't talking about it, as it's one of the first companies to come up when you search SN on google. it's very high grade.

DD reportedly no longer sells SN to individuals. Only businesses.

Last edited:
N

Nikki2020

Student
Sep 24, 2022
IC does not require your home address to match your shipping address. I can assure you of that. They just make sure that you are 21 years old and that your official identity (ID) matches the identity you enter in the delivery address.

The IC delivery package is discreet.

The SN method can be complicated to set up with these problems of sources, packages, customs, prohibitions or not as well as the drugs to be obtained. I wish you good luck in your search.
i think this was there problem no? that they can't enter a different delivery address. which sucks if they want to mail it elsewhere. :(

universe

universe

Experienced
Jul 15, 2022
I'm sorry, I edited my post. I probably misspoke. What I wanted to say is that you can absolutely present an ID when you purchase SN which indicates an address different from that where you are actually delivered.

• Wow
P

PurpleMonkey

May 3, 2018
I'm sorry, I edited my post. I probably misspoke. What I wanted to say is that you can absolutely present an ID when you purchase SN which indicates an address different from that where you are actually delivered.
If this is legit the case then you, my friend, are a lifesaver (metaphorically speaking)

I'll message IC and see if this is indeed true. If they get back to me with a 'yes' then I will be super relieved.

Reactions: universe
L

Looking4Answers

Sep 29, 2022
…is such horseshit.

Now that the address of delivery has to match my personal address, the three nosey family members with whom I live with would for sure see the content of the package, compromising my right to CTB.

Maybe I can move into a studio apartment, change my government address, and still have money left over for my bucket-list and my SN, this method would still be feasible - but that is not a logical step (not with a minimum wage job and less than $20K usd in the bank).

I have no close friends who could order it for me, and even if I did, few people are stupid enough to not research why I'd want to buy a poisonous chemical through a secondary party.

Unless a source as reliable and accessible as IC pops up, I'm left in the dark. I still have nylon rope if worst-comes-to-worst but good lord, I do not trust myself to pull that off without it being agonizing.

This is infuriating. I'm not depressed or mentally ill; just absolutely exasperated with my poverty and with the disappointment I bring to others. To have to wake up everyday with nothing to look forward to has been a soul sucking humiliation for far too long and I just want to depart with some dignity attached.

We live in a world where it's easier for a dementia patient to consensually and legally end their life than it is for a full aware person with the same amount of justification as me. It's inconceivable that there's a moral ambiguity regarding the decisions I make with my own body and existence but here we are, I guess.

If anyone can offer me a solution, feel free to hit me up. I'm in the Montreal, QC area, if that is at all relevant.
Canada here also, not Qc though. The package you receive if from IC is pretty non descript...not like it says SN on it. Just looks like any package.

Nosy people wouldn't know what it is. Plus it sealed.

universe

universe

Experienced
Jul 15, 2022
If this is legit the case then you, my friend, are a lifesaver (metaphorically speaking)

I'll message IC and see if this is indeed true. If they get back to me with a 'yes' then I will be super relieved.
I tell you this because I placed an order recently on IC and I sent my ID which indicates an address different from that of the delivery and my order was validated without problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hell-On-Earth and PurpleMonkey
FinalBossu

FinalBossu

Feb 24, 2021
Just wanted to let you know that I purchased SN from IC last night. I'm having them ship to a private mailbox that I got at the UPS Store just so my family has no way of knowing about it. The address on my driver's license is an old address that I haven't lived at for 7 years so I was worried that the seller would reject me. Anyways, I sent them a picture of my driver's license and within just a few hours, I got a notification saying that the SN is on its way. So in case anyone else is freaking out about this, don't worry. I can confirm that your address doesn't have to match the one on your ID.

• Love
Reactions: Hell-On-Earth, Salvation_ and PurpleMonkey
P

PurpleMonkey

May 3, 2018
Welp, looks as if my initial post was a tad presumptively dramatic 😅

Thanks for the reassurances, and apologies for the anxiety

• Yay!
Reactions: Jadzia and universe
T

ThereIsNoJustice

There's Just Us...
Oct 18, 2022
DD reportedly no longer sells SN to individuals. Only businesses.
I can confirm that DE/DD is no longer selling SN to individuals because my order placed this week got canceled. When I contacted them about that, they confirmed "no individuals, companies only".

• Informative
Reactions: leeloosnow, universe, Salvation_ and 1 other person
universe

universe

Experienced
Jul 15, 2022
Welp, looks as if my initial post was a tad presumptively dramatic 😅

Thanks for the reassurances, and apologies for the anxiety
Don't worry it's completely understandable. This method is frankly stressful. Between the difficulty of finding (and therefore being afraid of not being able to CTB), customs, the legality of the thing, knowing whether or not we will receive the package and whether the packaging is discreet, there is enough to have cold sweats!

P

PurpleMonkey

May 3, 2018
Canada here also, not Qc though. The package you receive if from IC is pretty non descript...not like it says SN on it. Just looks like any package.

Nosy people wouldn't know what it is. Plus it sealed.
Quick question: was there a tracking number on your package? I might be able to send it to my workplace but I might need a tracking number for reception to keep tabs on.

N

Nikki2020

Student
Sep 24, 2022
Quick question: was there a tracking number on your package? I might be able to send it to my workplace but I might need a tracking number for reception to keep tabs on.
I got a tracking number.

L

Looking4Answers

Sep 29, 2022
I never got a tracking #

• Aww..
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
I tell you this because I placed an order recently on IC and I sent my ID which indicates an address different from that of the delivery and my order was validated without problem.
You can use a fake ID? Because I don't think I'm comfortable sending them my ID

Hell-On-Earth

Hell-On-Earth

Born to suffer
Apr 22, 2022
Just wanted to let you know that I purchased SN from IC last night. I'm having them ship to a private mailbox that I got at the UPS Store just so my family has no way of knowing about it. The address on my driver's license is an old address that I haven't lived at for 7 years so I was worried that the seller would reject me. Anyways, I sent them a picture of my driver's license and within just a few hours, I got a notification saying that the SN is on its way. So in case anyone else is freaking out about this, don't worry. I can confirm that your address doesn't have to match the one on your ID.
Thank you for sharing this. I also need to get my SN sent to a PO box as all my mail is being checked by family.

insomni_yak001

insomni_yak001

Mar 31, 2022
Thank you for reporting this. Was your ID in the same state as the delivery address? Just wondering because I have a NY license but my delivery address and home address is CA. IDK if this would be flagged, so I was wondering if the states were different on yours
omg guys IC no longer sells SN

Last edited: