• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Experienced
Apr 2, 2024
Let me see if I get it:

"Survival Instinct" is basically the brain saying "yeah I prefer infinite horrendous pain that gets worse every second without chance of escaping... instead of disappearing"

wow brain you are genius!!!!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, Forever Sleep, markimobzzdeasui and 2 others
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
The brain's functions are: fight fuck feed & fear.
Truth is junkies are smarter than geniuses like Albert Einstein or Carl Friedrich Gauss and especially mystic gurus and philosophers. See the person giving up on life and zombing out till death knows this is pointless, there is no transcendence whether spiritual or scientific. No escape from this hell. Smarty pants intellectuals think they are creating a better world with technology, knowledge, science, engineering. Yet, misery and war persists, more so than ever and on larger and larger scales. We are in these demonic nightmare bodies for the duration. There won't be any soul uploads (unless it's to a Black Mirror brain in a jar hell) or paradise on mars anytime soon. Only gettin' while the gettin' is good and gettin' the hell out.
What is the brain holding on for? Nature's special gift to keep you going in the hopes you nut in or get nutted in and curse new beings with this evil state of being.

• Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, davidtorez, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
The brain's functions are: fight fuck feed & fear.
Truth is junkies are smarter than geniuses like Albert Einstein or Carl Friedrich Gauss and especially mystic gurus and philosophers. See the person giving up on life and zombing out till death knows this is pointless, there is no transcendence whether spiritual or scientific. No escape from this hell. Smarty pants intellectuals think they are creating a better world with technology, knowledge, science, engineering. Yet, misery and war persists, more so than ever and on larger and larger scales. We are in these demonic nightmare bodies for the duration. There won't be any soul uploads (unless it's to a Black Mirror brain in a jar hell) or paradise on mars anytime soon. Only gettin' while the gettin' is good and gettin' the hell out.
What is the brain holding on for? Nature's special gift to keep you going in the hopes you nut in or get nutted in and curse new beings with this evil state of being.
More so than ever? Wow. Not only pure bs, but very cynical.

escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
More so than ever? Wow. Not only pure bs, but very cynical.
Sure, my knowledge is limited to my observations. It might well be possible the world population was trillions of humans before and they're lying to us that it's in the billions versus a much smaller number for millennia.
I can also only estimate an increase in misery based upon observations in my life, not limited to my own but what I see on the streets in terms of addiction, homelessness, loneliness, violence, decay, and things like that in areas I am familiar with. The trend is definitely more misery.
But I concede this is limited to my observations. If you are seeing a lot of streets getting cleaner, people walking around with stains in their pants from being unable to contain their joy, everyone getting kickass super high paying jobs, rent prices plummeting on prime properties, or any other increases of wholesome goodness, that's fair and please share.

• Yay!
Reactions: davidtorez