Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
I hate the heat here it makes me not wanna do anything and just sit on the floor and just rot.

I live in California which is known for it's heat but damn this is alot to handle though. it makes life heller than it already is wtf.
Though it's not the biggest thing in the world but it just adds to the pain and makes me more sluggish to get out of bed/do anything.

I don't even know how hot it is but whatever it is it's enough to cause this.

I could be a pussy who really knows but gosh this sucks.
Hope people understand me

Reactions: ChronicPain23 and stage4johnny
S

stage4johnny

Jun 22, 2023
Yes,the heat is awful here this week. But then winter will come and ill freeze my ass off!

Reactions: Aloneisbestforme
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
Yes,the heat is awful here this week. But then winter will come and ill freeze my ass off!
yea Indeed.

Wishing winter would come already because I feel like dealing with the cold is alot easier than dealing with the heat

ihatethisplanet

ihatethisplanet

Jun 21, 2023
I have reverse seasonal depression. Heat and humidity depress and anger me and I don't want to go out. When it's cold and crisp, I feel so much better. We're getting longer summers though and it's just going to get worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: ChronicPain23 and Aloneisbestforme
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
I have reverse seasonal depression. Heat and humidity depress and anger me and I don't want to go out. When it's cold and crisp, I feel so much better. We're getting longer summers though and it's just going to get worse.
I feel you bud.

I always do better in the cold and I just think the cold is so much more relaxing than the heat can ever be.
Every summer here it's getting hotter and hotter and frankly I am kinda scare for next summer.

Anyways I wish you the best :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: stage4johnny and ihatethisplanet
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly think the warmer weather makes existing even more unbearable and torturous, to me summer is the worst time of year, your feelings really are understandable.

Reactions: Ligottian and Aloneisbestforme