Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
So an affordable was not available at any of the local gun stores. I had to do a ship-to-store and they haven't given me tracking information, but it will take about 1-2 weeks because I am able to get everything.

I cannot wait. I absolutely cannot wait.

It will be so nice to never have to work again. To never have to go to school again. To not have to deal with depression anymore. To not have to deal with people ever again. To just not have to deal with life ever again.

It would be nice if they would've provided me with tracking information so that I could know when I'll be able to get some relief.

Then all I have to do is write my note. I'm going to buy everything I need to load and fire the gun tomorrow. I know exactly what I need, and exactly what kind.

Fuck I wish I lived by myself because then I could just do a method whenever and not worry about being found in time. But there's no way I can support myself on a part time minimum wage job.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoHope, Dead_Inside, DeletedUser4739 and 2 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Hope you get everything you're wishing for, couple of weeks is my timeframe too all being well. I'd suggest working your note now.. I think it helps give you time to come to terms with the very final feelings if you work on it slowly but that's just me.

Hang in there

Reactions: Trashcan and lv-gras
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Hope you get everything you're wishing for, couple of weeks is my timeframe too all being well. I'd suggest working your note now.. I think it helps give you time to come to terms with the very final feelings if you work on it slowly but that's just me.

Hang in there

Thank you

Reactions: lv-gras and weedoge
D

DeletedUser4739

So an affordable was not available at any of the local gun stores. I had to do a ship-to-store and they haven't given me tracking information, but it will take about 1-2 weeks because I am able to get everything.

It will be so nice to never have to work again. To never have to go to school again. To not have to deal with depression anymore. To not have to deal with people ever again. To just not have to deal with life ever again.

It would be nice if they would've provided me with tracking information so that I could know when I'll be able to get some relief.

Then all I have to do is write my note. I'm going to buy everything I need to load and fire the gun tomorrow. I know exactly what I need, and exactly what kind.

Fuck I wish I lived by myself because then I could just do a method whenever and not worry about being found in time. But there's no way I can support myself on a part time minimum wage job.
That sucks they didn't provide a tracking number. Perhaps you could email whomever you bought it from to see if they can provide one? How did you know the right type of gun and ammo to buy? It's not my preferred method, but I really appreciate the high success rate and quickness of it.

Reactions: Trashcan
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
That sucks they didn't provide a tracking number. Perhaps you could email whomever you bought it from to see if they can provide one? How did you know the right type of gun and ammo to buy? It's not my preferred method, but I really appreciate the high success rate and quickness of it.

Good idea. And I did lots of research.

Reactions: weedoge
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018

Jealous ... very jealous. I need to finish saving money. Should have what I need by December/January. Then I can shop for my birthday present : )

Reactions: Trashcan
B

BjartNO

Student
Sep 21, 2018
The best method. I wish it was available to me.

Reactions: lv-gras and Delaying