• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

qualityOV3Rquantity

qualityOV3Rquantity

Jul 27, 2024
I'm smart, I'm good-looking, I had a lot of potential. I have a good work ethic, I can make people laugh. I'm not trying to be arrogant, but I feel these things are true.

That's why it's even more painful to live with this chronic illness, that I developed for no reason besides bad luck. I could have gotten married, had a family, been a good father. I could have had a good, fulfilling career. But instead I live in a black pit of depression and pain, with my intestines squirming like a snake stuck inside my body. Half the time I stand up after sitting, I almost black out. My hands and wrists have shooting nerve pain.

And I'm sentenced to live for decades longer, as the person I am and the person I could have been grow ever further apart. The hope I feel sometimes about recovery is just a cruel trick played by my animal nature, which wants to stay alive despite intolerable living circumstances.

All the anxiety and hopelessness I felt in the past, before my diagnosis, was justified. The worst possible thing I could have imagined came true.

I want it to be over, but I'm not nearly depressed enough to ever take the step toward suicide. God, please either heal my infirmities or make my situation exponentially worse so that I'm driven into the arms of death by the pain. Please don't let me wither and rot in this purgatory between life and death, where every day seems unbearable.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, lizzywizzy09, sugarb and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so painful being trapped in that situation, it really is so cruel and terrible how there's all this suffering. But anyway I wish you all the best.

Reactions: Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Have you been diagnosed with a specific disease may I ask?. My situ is similar but my disease developed after the c19 vax, I believe. Ive lost so much weight, my intestines feel like fire and my body is riddled with neuropathic pain. I used to be fit and healthy, And im still here after three Years!..Im afraid to say that life is chaotic and random good and bad things happen. Im only keeping sane by accepting that this is the card ive been given..Its awful but its is fact. Im really sorry that you suffer.

Reactions: Ashu
qualityOV3Rquantity

qualityOV3Rquantity

Jul 27, 2024
Have you been diagnosed with a specific disease may I ask?. My situ is similar but my disease developed after the c19 vax, I believe. Ive lost so much weight, my intestines feel like fire and my body is riddled with neuropathic pain. I used to be fit and healthy, And im still here after three Years!..Im afraid to say that life is chaotic and random good and bad things happen. Im only keeping sane by accepting that this is the card ive been given..Its awful but its is fact. Im really sorry that you suffer.
Yes, irritable bowel syndrome. My condition developed after a trip to a developing country. I assumed it was some kind of parasite or infection, but they couldn't find anything in multiple tests, so they stuck an IBS diagnosis on me.

Reactions: Rational man
B

brokeandbroken

Paragon
Apr 18, 2023
I'm smart, I'm good-looking, I had a lot of potential. I have a good work ethic, I can make people laugh. I'm not trying to be arrogant, but I feel these things are true.

That's why it's even more painful to live with this chronic illness, that I developed for no reason besides bad luck. I could have gotten married, had a family, been a good father. I could have had a good, fulfilling career. But instead I live in a black pit of depression and pain, with my intestines squirming like a snake stuck inside my body. Half the time I stand up after sitting, I almost black out. My hands and wrists have shooting nerve pain.

And I'm sentenced to live for decades longer, as the person I am and the person I could have been grow ever further apart. The hope I feel sometimes about recovery is just a cruel trick played by my animal nature, which wants to stay alive despite intolerable living circumstances.

All the anxiety and hopelessness I felt in the past, before my diagnosis, was justified. The worst possible thing I could have imagined came true.

I want it to be over, but I'm not nearly depressed enough to ever take the step toward suicide. God, please either heal my infirmities or make my situation exponentially worse so that I'm driven into the arms of death by the pain. Please don't let me wither and rot in this purgatory between life and death, where every day seems unbearable.
Not the same thing but I've posted before on here how I was in medical school. President of the oncology research group. Was the victim of crimes by the medical school... And now as a direct result I'm bordering on homeless. Living a super shitty life barely surviving. No family. IRL friends not really. No job opportunities. Just an absolute outcast of society. Someone no one cares about. So not the same thing but there's parallels.

• Love
Reactions: Rational man, Ashu and Gabbi_Station
G

Gabbi_Station

Jul 30, 2024

This is why I think people should just be allowed to legally kill themselves.

I am at an age where I am getting too old to have children, with no prospects or career in sight. I would be nothing but a burden on the system.

There was a time where I could have had "potential". I could have gotten "better" and had a great life- now I am too old for recovery. Life has pasted me by.

"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."

The anti-suicide messaging works great for people in their twenties, who can turn their lives around, but it's utterly pointless for people who are older and have little actually left. It just all feels like a joke

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and Ashu
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Yes, irritable bowel syndrome. My condition developed after a trip to a developing country. I assumed it was some kind of parasite or infection, but they couldn't find anything in multiple tests, so they stuck an IBS diagnosis on me.
That's how I developed it, as a sustained psychosomatic mimicking of an original episode of real gastric illness. But mine is cyclic, and evidently much less severe than yours. I also got it while living in a developing country - see my profile.
Oh, this is one of my favorite quotes

Reactions: Gabbi_Station and Rational man
needthebus

needthebus

Apr 29, 2024
have u tried ivermectin?

they make it in horse paste

but make sure to get it the correct way through a doctor who will likely not give it to u

L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
This is why I think people should just be allowed to legally kill themselves.

I am at an age where I am getting too old to have children, with no prospects or career in sight. I would be nothing but a burden on the system.

There was a time where I could have had "potential". I could have gotten "better" and had a great life- now I am too old for recovery. Life has pasted me by.

The anti-suicide messaging works great for people in their twenties, who can turn their lives around, but it's utterly pointless for people who are older and have little actually left. It just all feels like a joke
Are you me? I could've written this word for word. My dm's are always open if you want to chat.

Reactions: Rational man and qualityOV3Rquantity