PatheticGirl43

PatheticGirl43

A good impression of myself
May 22, 2020
I've been depressed for over a decade, I have always known that I would ctb.

I used to purposely avoid making deep connections with people to hurt as little people as possible when my time came to ctb. I only have like two friends, and I never see them.

Almost 5 years ago I met someone, we started dating... Next thing you know, we're living together and have two cats.
I don't know what possessed me to think "starting a life" with someone was a good idea knowing that my time here is limited and that I might ctb at any moment, but here we are...

It used to just be my mom that I would feel guilty for leaving, now it's also my partner, his family and my cats.

The cat thing might seem a little stupid, but one of them is very attached to me and it breaks my heart to think about leaving him.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, Mooshi, _Minsk and 1 other person
I

im_tired

May 3, 2020
It's not silly. My cat is the only being in this world who would honestly be worse off without me so she is the one I'm sticking around for. I think if she goes then that's it for me with the way the world and the economy is going, I probably won't be able to get a decent job and a hospitable place to live for another pet.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and PatheticGirl43