F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
Im just thinking aloud, a good ol'venting if you will. I feel so pathetic. I just know that if I continue living 2021will be as useless as 2020 - and the many years preceding that. I'm 21 and have no career prospects , the degree I gained doesn't even get me anywhere, I can't even bring myself to use it, and on top of that have dissociated far enough that I have nothing I want or care to do. My family is lovely and bless them (funny enough there all in mental health which is mighty grand humour from fate) , are really good people but I don't really see them as a support group - I don't have any actually and I think it's just better that way. I've never told anyone about my thoughts or that I'm suicidal. I'm shockingly convincing at pretending. so when I do ctb it'll probably come as a surprise but something in me is wired not to be truly vulnerable (a mental defect maybe? Probably unresolved trauma) and I'd rather leave not having anyone understand me than open even a bit of myself up. My only wish is that I could have had my own place to ctb but I can't see that being possible soon enough. I just feel like I've been in my own company for too long and I don't even know why I'm holding on anymore- certainly not hope. tbh I wouldn't even miss me if I died, I'm really not that great. But it's funny because now that I'm in a position to let go I'm unable to theres never a right time and I want to do it right and better sooner than never. ok ok rambling over. If anyone does actually read this I am not looking for pity at all, just emptying the noggin a tad. :nomouth: x

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, patheticpartner, Ghost2211 and 3 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
You should become a mercenary in a war zone. Many documentaries were done on YT of people in rich countries who felt totally unfulfilled and basically had a death wish because they found no value in the suburban hellscapes they were living in.

You will either CTB or make money. I would never do this because i don't want to be too much of a pawn in a political agenda but it could be viable

• Wow
Reactions: FinalDestination and patheticpartner
F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
You should become a mercenary in a war zone. Many documentaries were done on YT of people in rich countries who felt totally unfulfilled and basically had a death wish because they found no value in the suburban hellscapes they were living in.

You will either CTB or make money. I would never do this because i don't want to be too much of a pawn in a political agenda but it could be viable
Hmm.. I too don't much like the sound of becoming a murderous pawn for someone's political play. I've seen some anecdotes on yt too of people who've committed atrocities particularly to civilians just caught in between and it seems to really mess with them. Anyways, I wouldn't be mighty intimidating enough and I'm weak af :pfff:

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Hmm.. I too don't much like the sound of becoming a murderous pawn for someone's political play. I've seen some anecdotes on yt too of people who've committed atrocities particularly to civilians just caught in between and it seems to really mess with them. Anyways, I wouldn't be mighty intimidating enough and I'm weak af :pfff:
Some now are just random people who go to join the moslems like ISIS , al qaeda etc.