itsallgoodman

itsallgoodman

May 24, 2022
I'm sorry for how pretentious this post is probably gonna sound because of the way I write. All I'm really trying to say is pretty much just the title and that good days end but bad ones don't.
To express myself more accurately, the times in my life that I have been happy have consisted of nothing but a scattered number of temporary and fleeting good days that are quickly leveled in the morning into a comfortable but not extraordinarily happy mood. At least, not a mood even close to how I felt the day before.
After a very short time, I quickly descend into the pit again, pained by a loneliness only staved off by the comfort of hearing those knocking from below; only to realize that those knocks came from no one but myself, and myself from tomorrow. These brief driftwoods of hope quickly get swallowed by an ocean of unrelenting suffering, an ocean in comparison because waking up from a bad day does not bring a mild discomfort, but those selfsame pains I went to sleep with, as opposed to a good day that leaves me at a baseline afterward.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, touhoufan, Fwompje and 6 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Happiness is like the stars in the pitch-black night sky, the beautiful exception to the norm.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: philia, CTB Dream, Fwompje and 4 others
mistake22

mistake22

Feb 28, 2023
To me, all of life leads up to sadness. Despite the happy times it's all gonna end with us either old.and bed ridden or dead some other form. It's understandable for the decision of suicide as it's a form of control in a word filled with cruelty and uncertainty

• Hugs
Reactions: Caramelized, CTB Dream and itsallgoodman
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do believe that if someone is experiencing something that they believe to be positive, it will eventually just be taken away and will lead to more torment. Suffering is simply the reality of this existence and there is no real relief from it in this world.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: yive, CTB Dream, Fwompje and 1 other person
Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
I feel very similar, whenever I just start feeling better I just know it's going to get bad again. It's futile. Even if I work hard to get better it's like the top of the ladder is smeared in oil and I always slip down again, usually further than where I started.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Know how feel this,have hpy end bad have bad suffer more, all awful concept life rslt suffer

• Love
Reactions: yive and Fwompje
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
bad = primary and guaranteed, good = secondary and not guaranteed, and the good is just fixed bad

Abadoned_Me

Abadoned_Me

obsessive loli
Mar 3, 2023
Good days never last, its just what this world is a giant repetitive cycle of suffering
the bad days last, they dont end
its probably the main reason so many people ctb

BloomingRose

BloomingRose

Waiting for the Grand Finale
Jan 24, 2023
I think that suffering is inevitable in this world. And also if one manages to achieve some kind of happiness, when it's gone sadness hits even harder than before. At least that's what I experienced. It's like the sentence: "The higher you climb, the harder you fall." (Or something like that)