• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sad_dude

sad_dude

PLS LET ME OUT LET ME OUT AAAAAAAH
Nov 25, 2022
DAE feel the same way?
In my case i feel like i got decapitated as if i attempted to kill myself by lying down by the train tracks, and i don't feel the pain but my body feels weird or different that's all. I couldn't explain it well.

Im not even doing any attempts to die right now, but i did do some stuff days ago. or maybe im going thru some depressive episode, i think. im really confused with everything right now :// I searched it up and most of the stuff that appears are kinda related to dissociation, depersonalization stuff. i honestly dont know.

Last edited:
Reactions: kunikuzushi
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
When do you get this feeling? I only get things like that when I'm falling asleep.

Reactions: H.O.Xan