• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It's truly so horrific how people are denied the option to just die peacefully and are instead left with no other option but to resort to risky and brutal methods to end their existence. The fact that trying to die can potentially go wrong and lead to way worse suffering is so terrifying, it's such an unacceptable crime how access to guaranteed, peaceful suicide methods isn't a human right. If one wants to die they should simply be able to in peace with no risks or complications, nobody should ever have to research suicide methods or plan them, rather the option to die painlessly should always be there no matter what.

Such a thing as suicide prevention or anti suicide should never exist, rather suicide should only ever be accepted, if one wants to die they shouldn't have to justify it in any way, it's none of other people's business if someone decides to voluntarily end their existence, the fact that so many are anti-suicide just leads to way more suffering and harm.

I find it so disgusting and tragic how people cannot just have the option to easily die in peace even know nobody consented to existing here in the first place, we really are paying the price all because others were selfish enough to procreate into this evil world. Access to painless suicide should be a human right, nobody under any circumstances should have to struggle to die.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Defenestration, ijustwishtodie, HeartSayako and 7 others
D

Daryl72

Mar 12, 2024
It's truly so horrific how people are denied the option to just die peacefully and are instead left with no other option but to resort to risky and brutal methods to end their existence. The fact that trying to die can potentially go wrong and lead to way worse suffering is so terrifying, it's such an unacceptable crime how access to guaranteed, peaceful suicide methods isn't a human right. If one wants to die they should simply be able to in peace with no risks or complications, nobody should ever have to research suicide methods or plan them, rather the option to die painlessly should always be there no matter what.

Such a thing as suicide prevention or anti suicide should never exist, rather suicide should only ever be accepted, if one wants to die they shouldn't have to justify it in any way, it's none of other people's business if someone decides to voluntarily end their existence, the fact that so many are anti-suicide just leads to way more suffering and harm.

I find it so disgusting and tragic how people cannot just have the option to easily die in peace even know nobody consented to existing here in the first place, we really are paying the price all because others were selfish enough to procreate into this evil world. Access to painless suicide should be a human right, nobody under any circumstances should have to struggle to die.
Couldn't agree more. I have to resort to the most absurd ways to try and end it all and now I'm going insane with trying to figure out how o cam so this with no money or viable means. At 51 I have lost all will and can't go on as I will.neber survive on the streets. Exhasted all human services help, No other family left that cares and am now days away from being homeless. Any way I can end my life I am almost certainly going to try. No access to a weapon or any Nembutal or other lethal drug. Ive lost it all in the past two years, from losing an apartment. Almost no clothes l, no money and no HOPE which is worst of all. I siffee from swvere OCD, Major depression, and now even Agoraphobia and I think Ablutophobia. Can ANYONE help me with some way to end this non stop suffering?

• Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
D

dolemitedrums

Student
Jun 12, 2024
I'm fine with there being suicide prevention and whatnot to make people really think about it and not just end things on a bad day...but that said it should be coupled with access to Nembutal for those of us who have evaluated things and made our decision. Instead I will have to go out some other way that is worse for me and worse for the next person to enter. That's not my preference.

Reactions: Daryl72