FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The fact that death is permanent is exactly why I'd wish for it, I'd never be able to understand those anti-suicide people who act like a permanent solution is something supposedly so bad. For me no matter what existence itself will always be the true problem with ceasing to exist being the solution to this, no longer existing would solve everything for me and bring peace from this existence so undesirable and futile.

I'd always prefer to not exist and I only find comfort in death, permanent non-existence is all that's ideal to me as it's the eternal absence of all suffering and harm, I will never see what's so bad about being unable to suffer in any way, existence is what's bad instead and under no circumstances would I ever wish to be trapped in this existence suffering for decades just to be tortured by old age and die anyway. It's terrifying how there's no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they exist, it's so disturbing to me how one can suffer so unbearably yet not die.

All I've ever wished for is eternal nothingness especially as there are no disadvantages to being unaware for all eternity, I envy those who no longer exist as they are no longer burdened with this existence and it isn't their problem anymore but of course only never existing is true perfection, I wish I never existed more than anything.

• Informative
Reactions: myusername890, Talvikki, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
we simply don't know whether death is permanent if you take it at face value then what you see is what you get then yes death is the end of one life but is that the end for all time, it might be possible that with infinite time you'd simply exist again

D

donwhitman

May 12, 2024
we simply don't know whether death is permanent if you take it at face value then what you see is what you get then yes death is the end of one life but is that the end for all time, it might be possible that with infinite time you'd simply exist again
Death is permanent to your current existence. Whether we have more existences doesn't matter as we wouldn't know whether we have existed before in the past anyway.

Reactions: Tony24, Edpal247, myusername890 and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Death is permanent for a human.

Death is permanent non-existence

There is no evidence to the contrary.

There is no evidence for reincarnation, ghosts , spirits, afterlives

Last edited:
Reactions: donwhitman, Sunset Limited, Tony24 and 4 others
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
You'll get there eventually

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Edpal247
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Totally agree. The permanence is alluring!

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc