• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
The existence of life truly was the most terrible tragedy that'd be better off erased, it's horrific to me how existing beings have been tormented all throughout history as a result of this dreadful and hellish abomination. Existence itself truly is nothing more than an unnecessary harm, it's an endless cycle of suffering and cruelty that so tragically continues to repeat once new life is so harmfully forced here and to exist truly is so incredibly harmful.

Under no circumstances would I ever wish to exist as a conscious being who is capable of suffering to such extreme extents and feeling such immense agony in an existence that was so futile, undesirable and burdensome in the first place. It disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much an existing being can suffer in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything, it terrifies me how one can potentially suffer so unbearably yet not die.

Existence truly does cause nothing but suffering, all of which is completely unnecessary in the first place, it's beyond tragic how existing beings are forced here just to be tormented in their meaningless existences all for the sake of it with so many of them just dying slowly and painfully in agony.

It'll always be an abomination to exist and I find it so tragic how life even exists at all, there should just be nothingness instead, only non-existence can bring peace from the torture of being enslaved in this existence where one is destined for nothing but to suffer even more, decay and die anyway.
This hopeless existence truly would be better off disappearing into nothingness, I find it horrific how there's all this endless suffering that never should have existed at all, it's really hellish how life had to exist when the absence of everything is perfection.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, redeeming_butterfly, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I am so sorry for the amount of pain you are always in. I hope you are able to find peace and be free from this pain and suffering

Reactions: myusername890, ijustwishtodie and DeIetedUser4739
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
😂 Your use of dramatic words is funny...but also appropriate, suffering is indeed no joke.

I absolutely agree that nothingness is better than this. But I would personally rather have something nice than nothing. Joy is all there should be, but suffering is bizarrely and horribly part of this picture. Why weren't we given paradise? I've been reduced to doing little else but ponder that question, every day.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Praestat_Mori and Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Most people / other animals enjoy living.
Saying that all existing should disappear is not much better than telling others they can't die.

Reactions: Bed, boddibo, Saturn_ and 2 others