• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
I've been going to Vonkel since September 2021 and now in July 2024 we're finally making some real progress but I don't know if I could hold out until then I'm trying to commit any day now to be frank. It'd be nice to be surrounded by some people and family once the time comes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tommen Baratheon, silentnights56 and Praestat_Mori
hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
Wait, Belgium has legalized euthanasia? Is it just for medically terminally ill people?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so cruel how there is long waiting times in places that it's legal, to have the option to peacefully escape from all future suffering should be a human right. It's horrible how many humans just wish to make it inaccessible even despite the fact that there's no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence, it's not legalised at all where I live.