• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Doz

Doz

Gloom and DOOM
Aug 15, 2023
Why does literally everyone ignore my existence? Every time I try to put myself out there everyone always just ignores me or brushes me off. I'm not rude, I don't smell, I listen. What else do I have to say here? I know I'm not great socially but damn after this long there isn't at least one loser on the planet that wants anything to do with me. And it's always me that has to make an effort for other people. Always gotta engage with others when clearly no one wants to engage with me. Why is it that literally EVERY time I get back up and try again, try putting myself out there again I fail EVERY TIME? WHAT DID I DO WRONG?? Well why doesn't anyone make an effort for ME? How come no one ever comes up and talks to ME?? It's to the point where I could be bleeding out on the floor and people would walk right over me- no ON TOP OF ME and not notice. It's so bad no one would even want to mug me at gun point and I would LOVE to be held at gun point. I'm pretty much life's guinea pig, just being mentally poked and prodded at seeing how much worse things can get.

There's so much more I could say about this but I feel like absolute garbage right now and don't want to start rambling. All I got left to say is if there is a god out there he's clearly not very merciful or loving

• Hugs
Reactions: offbalance, Oneness, GoatHerder and 7 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
You have done nothing wrong, the truth is humans are selfish and in their own heads most the time and if someone doesnt have something of use to them they move on

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: offbalance, Oneness, lizzywizzy09 and 3 others
R

rebelnow111

Jul 12, 2024
Why does literally everyone ignore my existence? Every time I try to put myself out there everyone always just ignores me or brushes me off. I'm not rude, I don't smell, I listen. What else do I have to say here? I know I'm not great socially but damn after this long there isn't at least one loser on the planet that wants anything to do with me. And it's always me that has to make an effort for other people. Always gotta engage with others when clearly no one wants to engage with me. Why is it that literally EVERY time I get back up and try again, try putting myself out there again I fail EVERY TIME? WHAT DID I DO WRONG?? Well why doesn't anyone make an effort for ME? How come no one ever comes up and talks to ME?? It's to the point where I could be bleeding out on the floor and people would walk right over me- no ON TOP OF ME and not notice. It's so bad no one would even want to mug me at gun point and I would LOVE to be held at gun point. I'm pretty much life's guinea pig, just being mentally poked and prodded at seeing how much worse things can get.

There's so much more I could say about this but I feel like absolute garbage right now and don't want to start rambling. All I got left to say is if there is a god out there he's clearly not very merciful or loving
i know the feeling. people are terrible

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Oneness, GoatHerder and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Me rly undrstd how feel 1000000000000000% rly know rly know all ignr all prtnd no hpn any, ya rly know all unvrs ignr, all all, say injury damage come come nobod come, unvrs ignr me speces ignr me human ignr me loseall

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36 and GoatHerder
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Maybe it's that you haven't found the right person/people yet. Have you noticed shared interests with the people you've tried to befriend? Even similar ways of thinking or seeing the world? I think it's unlikely to build connections with people you don't have much in common with.

I guess I have rather a cynical view of all relationships. I think they're transactional basically. Maybe depends on the person- some like having lots of fair weather friends but, I think for deeper connections, we consciously or subconsciously look for specific things in one another. Specific needs to fill I suppose. Almost like a job interview, it often feels like there's another candidate that fits the role better than me. It can really hurt if you really think a lot of someone and it isn't reciprocated.

I don't know that it's cruelty as such. I just think it's how we're wired. We have preferences. All of us do- otherwise, we'd all be just as eager to make friends with everyone.

Truthfully though, I don't have much faith in friendship anymore. Someone I once considered to be my soul mate I barely contact at all now. We're barely friends even. Sadly, modern life is so busy. Especially as friends get older and start having families- their attention goes to them. So, honestly I actually think it's risky depending on other people. Also, having expectations of them also leads to disappointment sadly.

If you do really want this though, I think you will have to just keep trying until you find someone who is happy to reciprocate. I hope you do find them.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and GoatHerder
fade to black

fade to black

Aug 18, 2024

Considering the vast majority of people are absolute garbage humans, my bet is you're one of the ones that aren't.