• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
I am near the end. Depression makes me feel sleepy or confused with headache all day. I just need to collect my thoughts, become focused one last time to properly plan / research everything so I won't fail. This is the only thing stopping me at this point. My method: tourniquet method. It needs a bit research (knowledge about where neck arteries are etc), and also practice (being able to quickly apply knots etc), so my mind should be sharp, not sleepy, drowsy etc

• Hugs
Reactions: Marshy63
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm glad you're researching it before trying it. You'll probably have a better outcome. I hope you find the info you need to make it work for you, if that is what you desire. Good luck in your journey and may you find the peace you seek.

Reactions: Marshy63