• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

diadem99

diadem99

arnie
May 3, 2023
They are all extremely cruel. It never ends. Your brain forces you to forget about what they said to you, what they screamed at you, but a new day comes and they scream at you again, never apologizing, always gaslighting.

I'm going to die soon, but until then, I don't know how to deal with them. I have numbed myself to the point that I don't get more hurt by them than I already am by life, but sometimes, it's hard.

How do you deal with them?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Immensevoid, divinemistress36 and 5 others
abchia

abchia

Aug 28, 2023
That really sucks, not being able to escape and take a break from how they treat you. You don't deserve to hurt like that.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I deal with it by realising there is a reason for their behaviour and that they have no control over their itches like most humans don't. I think humans suffer, even those that attempt to hurt us, and hurting others was hurting me more. Letting go of my hurtful thoughts and not focusing on them helps me.

Of course it's easier said than done when we want to control the ever slipping world around us. That's why I practice restraint on my body and not validating everything that it spews that adds to my suffering. I let go.

SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
i beat the shit out of them (not recommend)

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
And now that we're talking about violence, I'm leaving this thread and not looking back. Thanks.

Reactions: ThatStateOfMind and sancta-simplicitas