smile418

smile418

Feb 21, 2020
Ever since the day my will to cbt peaked I noticed for the first time that in the music I was listening to almost every song contained the word "death" or some variant of that effect.
At first I assumed that it was just the kind of music I was listening to. But the longer I thought about it I came to the conclusion that all kinds of different songs in all genres talk about suicide and death. And not just music I noticed that a lot of different artists also deal with that topic through whatever medium they decide to express themselves.
By contrast if a regular person ever actually directly talks to someone about ideation, they risk their job, probably will get thrown out of their friend group and maybe even get hospitalized.

I think many people have these thoughts and it's really unhealthy and painful to suppress them constantly but they have to anyway. Society is really cold in that regard.
This is one of the big reasons why I appreciate this forum so much. Here one not only does not experience all the negative repercussions, you even get understood and supported by such a loving community. If society was more like this place I think everybody would be healthier and happier.

-----------------------
I don't really know if this belongs here but I just felt like writing it.

Reactions: Eurus