• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Wintered

Wintered

Lost and lonely, always sleepy
Jul 19, 2021
I AM aware of that those who made it can never answer this question, but I still want to know this desperately.

How do you get enough guts to finish this off?

I can just, jump off from the roof, but I can't EVEN IMAGINE THAT cause I'm a freaking coward and afraid of the pain.

How can I grow balls to finish this life?
I had enough of this.

Please, enlighten me.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Using a peaceful, painless and fast method, instead of being Low IQ fool attempting with a painful and disgusting method.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Jumping sounds like an absolutely terrifying method to me, and I imagine that those who managed to succeed just knew that the time was right to leave, it was a feeling that they had or they just got so incredibly desperate. There is just no easy answer to this question and of course suicide certainly can be very difficult to go through with as it's like the survival instinct exists to prolong our suffering and keep us trapped here in this hellish world.

And also not everybody has access to peaceful, painless and fast methods. If someone has limited access to methods all through no fault of their own, it doesn't mean that they are foolish. The problem lies in this anti suicide society that leaves people with no choice but to struggle to free themselves from this existence that they were so cruelly forced to endure.

N

NinePointEight

Isn't gravity a blessing?
Dec 17, 2021
I AM aware of that those who made it can never answer this question, but I still want to know this desperately.

How do you get enough guts to finish this off?

I can just, jump off from the roof, but I can't EVEN IMAGINE THAT cause I'm a freaking coward and afraid of the pain.

How can I grow balls to finish this life?
I had enough of this.

Please, enlighten me.
I think the people who succeed with CTB frequently have a long history of semi-serious and serious suicide attempts. As strange as it may sound, one needs to practice suicide, just like any other difficult task. Just as you get better at playing tennis if you practice, you get better at suicide as you try. Look up a video by Dr. Thomas Joiner, a suicidologist, for more info. Having said that, there are many people on this planet who are suicidal, but not able to act on their desires.