ItsMeBlank

ItsMeBlank

Binary Dreams.
Jun 6, 2023
For my entire life I had bad luck, since the beginning living a life of a loser. As the time progressed its just started to get worse as responsibilities fell into my shoulder. Living a life of a failure, an absolute disappointment, while praying to God and hoping it gets better. For God was my only support to carry on living this life. And just when it started to feel like things can't get any worse, I realised that the very God that watches over everyone is actively against me.
We are all forced to suffer and mentally deteriorate until it's too much to bear and succumb to the world that this imposter God forced us into. Every single time I think about this, it really gets to me just because how haunting this scenario really is.
Not being able to trust anyone not even the very religion I put my faith in.

I just don't know to whom have I been praying to all my life ?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, The anhedonic one, greywings and 4 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I have this scenario, too. I really wanted to dedicate my life to a higher purpose, but the theme of abandonment, humiliation and bad luck has wound up impossible to overcome. It seems there are no 'workers rights' in the cosmos.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, The anhedonic one, Forever Sleep and 4 others
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Gods are a way for humans to achieve immortality. We innately fear and deny death that's why we cling to these beliefs. It can be scary and lonely to realize they were all made up.

It's important to embrace this existential dread, it really removes the illusionary filter about this word, otherwise we will never stop bringing others here to experience the same.

Virtual hugs šŸ–¤
Haloween Gif GIF by Ana Mouyis

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MindFrog, reclaimedbynature, The anhedonic one and 2 others
ItsMeBlank

ItsMeBlank

Binary Dreams.
Jun 6, 2023
I have this scenario, too. I really wanted to dedicate my life to a higher purpose, but the theme of abandonment, humiliation and bad luck has wound up impossible to overcome. It seems there are no 'workers rights' in the cosmos.
All these concepts we humans have created for ourselves cause we know we are helpless and the world or the universe is cruel.
Anyways šŸ‘€try communism for workers rights. Might work who knows.
Gods are a way for humans to achieve immortality. We innately fear and deny death that's why we cling to these beliefs. It can be scary and lonely to realize they were all made up.

It's important to embrace this existential dread, it really removes the illusionary filter about this word, otherwise we will never stop bringing others here to experience the same.

Virtual hugs šŸ–¤
Haloween Gif GIF by Ana Mouyis
I think the idea of God exists cause we seek forgiveness for our cruel acts cause we don't wanna take responsibilities of our actions. Thanks might post on this thought. Hugs back šŸ«‚

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally just see religion as being a fictional concept, it's something invented by humans as they don't wish to accept that existence is just meaningless suffering all for no reason with no deeper purpose, the existence of life in the first place is just a horrific tragedy.

Reactions: theslasher, The anhedonic one and ItsMeBlank
ItsMeBlank

ItsMeBlank

Binary Dreams.
Jun 6, 2023
I personally just see religion as being a fictional concept, it's something invented by humans as they don't wish to accept that existence is just meaningless suffering all for no reason with no deeper purpose, the existence of life in the first place is just a horrific tragedy.
Agree to it. Religion is created by us humans. I believe it was created cause we don't wanna blame ourselves for all the horrific acts. That's why even our languages are designed like that. "Cow gives us milk" no it doesn't give us, we just take it.
I like how buddha quoted life, (life is nothing but suffering, and pleasure is just suffering with extra steps) the ultimate goal of eastern religions is to gain freedom from this suffering, and freedom from existence.

Reactions: theslasher and The anhedonic one
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Human relationship with god
God

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: MindFrog, reclaimedbynature, theslasher and 2 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I'm with you on this. Have you read the works on Gnosticism ?
It explains a lot about why we are suffering so much and how the God character is a sadistic asshole feeding off our suffering.
I don't believe in any bearded asshole sky fairy god anyway, but if there was a god, then I would tell it to go fuck itself.

Reactions: theslasher and ItsMeBlank
San_Miguel

San_Miguel

I Love You
Aug 19, 2023
For my entire life I had bad luck, since the beginning living a life of a loser. As the time progressed its just started to get worse as responsibilities fell into my shoulder. Living a life of a failure, an absolute disappointment, while praying to God and hoping it gets better. For God was my only support to carry on living this life. And just when it started to feel like things can't get any worse, I realised that the very God that watches over everyone is actively against me.
We are all forced to suffer and mentally deteriorate until it's too much to bear and succumb to the world that this imposter God forced us into. Every single time I think about this, it really gets to me just because how haunting this scenario really is.
Not being able to trust anyone not even the very religion I put my faith in.

I just don't know to whom have I been praying to all my life ?
Hi Friend,

Your pain seems unimaginable. I know it must take a lot of immense suffering to feel like God is rooting against you. If you've never read it, the Book of Job is about a man who experiences all sorts of terrible suffering for no apparent reason, but God still calls him a holy man for never rejecting Him.

You see, none of us will ever understand why we suffer, but there is a reason. God doesn't let a father of four lose his entire family in a car accident just for shits and giggles. But God exists outside of time, and so he sees the big picture. From our perspective, it seems random and sadistic, but from His it's part of a beautiful mosaic that we're just to small to appreciate. I promise, God loves you and wants you to love Him back. As bad as life can seem at times, never give up your faith in God. After all, he did come to walk among us as Jesus of Nazareth, and his life took a real bad turn towards the end.

Bring your pain and suffering to the cross. Let Jesus ease the burden of grief from your heart so you can love and forgive others more easily. Please, don't turn your back on God, because all He wants is for us to love Him as he loves us. And the crazy part is, since He created us, He made it so that when we love God and place our faith in Him, we actually experience deep joy and fulfilment from it. We're designed to love God, and when we do what we're meant to, it feels like driving a racecar with pure octane!!

Don't give up hope friend. Stay strong, for you are dearly loved!

O

onewho

Feb 24, 2024
Have you read the works on Gnosticism ?
It explains a lot about why we are suffering so much and how the God character is a sadistic asshole feeding off our suffering.
I'm in a leisurely-study mood/mode right now, what works would you recommend?