GroundControl

GroundControl

Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Feb 3, 2024
Today is the day that my boyfriend died, eight years ago. From the moment I found out I lost him, my life has been on a downward spiral. Suicide attempts - even unrelated to his death, hospitalizations, the works. God I miss him. I miss his eyes and his face and giving him his favorite candy every time I saw him. I miss the way he put his arm around me, the way he kissed my head. I miss his laugh. I miss his voice. I miss I wish I had died with him.

If that stupid fucking trucker had been focused on the road, if he had been going the fucking speedlimit, the love of my life would still be here. That man destroyed so many people, even beyond the entire family he killed.

I miss you Alex, I wish you would come back to me. You were too young. Your family was too young. The pain I have felt on this shitty day every year -- is just as terrible as the day I knew you were gone. I'm sorry. I love you so much. I will be with you soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Tears in Rain, SexyIncél and 5 others
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Sad to hear, the world needs more great boyfriends. (And no doubt in your case, great girlfriends)