W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
So, you're feeling better, doing your best and trying to face LIFE but then you get depressed, suicidal and anxious and there you are...in the CTB zone!

Being there, as all of you know, is HELL.
You just think of death and leaving this world ASAP for every single hour.
Sometimes you might wonder if your mind is healthy or you're simply going insane and about to end up in a psych ward.

Thus, the daily fight starts. You might no be bipolar like me but you have UPS and DOWNS or maybe most of your days are DOWNS.

So, what can you do to beat this "enemy"? Well, I think finding a hobby, working out, meeting new people, talking to SS members could certainly help.
It did for me. I'm supposed to die tomorrow but I won't. I feel like living for some more time and I just can't leave my dad and dog alone.

So, dear CTB zone, you can go to hell. I'll do my best not to visit you anymore.

Thanks for reading me,

Yours sincerely,

Matt

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, death137, Defenestration and 10 others
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
You know what I do my friend? I drink.

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You know what I do my friend? I drink.
You know what? You're wise haha.
Well, alcohol is bad but I mean, if it's not that I bet we both would consume any other drugs to forget about reality.

Damn, I really hate the ctb zone.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: The end ! and BluesRunTheGame
*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
A small glass of whiskey mixed with orange juice is my fav coping mechanism. That and just talking to someone (on forums like this, because regular people irl are judgemental)

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
A small glass of whiskey mixed with orange juice is my fav coping mechanism. That and just talking to someone (on forums like this, because regular people irl are judgemental)

You're so right! People here or in specific forums or places like this, DO understand us! It feels great!
If I had lotso f money, I would organize a great party only for people LIKE YOU!

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and *Hope*