• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Pro life people really are just so cruel and selfish, it's so disgusting how they wish to enslave others in this meaningless and undesirable existence until they die anyway. People like that truly do cause nothing but harm, I find it so hellish how we exist in such an anti-suicide society where people act like suicide is the worst outcome ever even know existence is the cause of all suffering with nobody able to be harmed by permanent non-existence, the fate we are all destined for anyway.

No matter what I'd never wish to exist which is why suicide needs to be accessible and accepted regardless of the circumstances as not everyone wishes to suffer for decades just to die in agony from old age. Death truly is the only relief for me, suicide is all that feels rational to escape from pointless suffering so it's deeply sadistic to be against the personal choice to die.

I find it evil how many wish to force others to suffer in this futile existence they never even consented to in the first place, if one wants to choose when they die they simply should be able to in peace and the fact that suicide is seen as something to so harmfully stop instead just shows that we truly do exist in the most hellish world.

Reactions: SomeBody123, myusername890 and sserafim