• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
The more I want to CTB. I'm not someone who is able to simply ignore xyz things going on, bc even without looking, I think a lot of intuitive people have a feeling that some kind of shit is going to DEEPLY hit the fan soon. I feel desperate. I feel crazy. I feel like screaming. All of this while the majority of Americans are going into debt to feed themselves, or can't even find a job, where they just made being homelessness a crime. I know I have echoed similar sentiments before and if I don't CTB before November I doubt this will be my last time mention the absolute crazy making shit that is simply being alive right now, and that doesn't just go for the USA…. Shit is deeply deeply fucked and I just want the fuck out of here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BrainShower, Rational man, Forever Sleep and 14 others
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
I bet a record number of people CTB in the next 12 months.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Edpal247, opheliaoveragain and 6 others
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
i'm not even american and it stresses me out, ha. the state of the world as a whole, in fact, is just so unsustainable and frankly unethical, sometimes it feels like i need to die just to make a point that i won't tolerate it.

it's brutal when suicide is driven by external factors instead of personal ones, it feels so preventable somehow, but it feels like our current system is a breeding ground for people ctb because of those external factors, like money. just sucks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rational man, opheliaoveragain, thewalkingdread and 6 others
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
Oh man the shit that is about to happen here in November and beyond is going to be dark times. We're finally going to see the fall of democracy and the rise of American fascism that will dark and as terrible as the dawn.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, divinemistress36, XdragonsoulX and 5 others
D

dtkdave87

Jul 13, 2024
True, I think it's time.
better to fade away than to burn out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, Edpal247, opheliaoveragain and 3 others
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Oh man the shit that is about to happen here in November and beyond is going to be dark times. We're finally going to see the fall of democracy and the rise of American fascism that will dark and as terrible as the dawn.
Despite so many lessons from history, people still fail to learn. Supporting any kind of fascist ideology only brings pain and harm. Only sadistic people with zero empathy would oppose liberals and democrats. Such people will increase the rates of suicide. I have no expectations, but I hope the democratic system will prevail. There is enough suffering in this existence, and it's insane that humans are contributing to it even more.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, Mebius, opheliaoveragain and 6 others
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
The more I want to CTB. I'm not someone who is able to simply ignore xyz things going on, bc even without looking, I think a lot of intuitive people have a feeling that some kind of shit is going to DEEPLY hit the fan soon. I feel desperate. I feel crazy. I feel like screaming. All of this while the majority of Americans are going into debt to feed themselves, or can't even find a job, where they just made being homelessness a crime. I know I have echoed similar sentiments before and if I don't CTB before November I doubt this will be my last time mention the absolute crazy making shit that is simply being alive right now, and that doesn't just go for the USA…. Shit is deeply deeply fucked and I just want the fuck out of here.
I feel you. ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Edpal247, landslide2, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
Dark times upon us once again. Let's hope something good rises out of the ashes

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, Rational man and thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I'm so sorry for all the turmoil you're going through. I understand exactly how you feel. Life sucks, and politics makes it even worse. It literally makes one feel sick to the stomach.

Many people are under the illusion that they are free to choose just because they can opt for one option or another. But, they cannot choose what options are available to them. So, what will it be? A shot in the hand or in the foot? There isn't a "good side".

Politicians are like self-help book authors: they claim they want to help you, when in fact they are only helping themselves. 💩

Reactions: divinemistress36 and opheliaoveragain
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
For US people, please do make sure to register and vote. Grab everyone else you know and make sure they do too. Do not give up the fight just yet.

Any one telling you not to bother, or playing the divide and conquer both sides are the same card, is probably a bot or a fascist. If you're gonna read stuff in the months ahead, might as well add this to the list.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: yellowjester, opheliaoveragain and thewalkingdread
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
It's pretty concerning, yeah. But on the bright side if there's a civil war shooting myself'll get a lot easier

• Hugs
Reactions: opheliaoveragain, avalonisburning and thewalkingdread
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Appreciate all of you who sense the same things I do, and beyond that, see them. My PMs/DMs are open to anyone who wants to talk. I feel kinda blessed to not run across anyone directly jumping all over me negatively etc, so thanks to all of you who responded for being able to understand and open to sharing that sentiment.
Speaking more specifically than I normally do, the events of yesterday evening in PA, has given me so many thoughts. Please note these are rhetorical and I am not really looking for an answer or opposing options, THESE ARE JUST THOUGHTS. The person was taken down so quickly, in a space that hypothetically should have been secured (this is going off of what I know by growing up near DC and seeing the levels of security for events like these), and the EAR of all things. It's giving, galvanize the right, give them some martyr bullshit to now latch onto, give this crazy guy another shiny bragging right. And if that's the case, then ofc there would have to be a couple of crowd hits to make it look more real, but I find it kinda wild how one guy in the stands was struck directly in the head and killed instantly —- who was that bullet meant for?

But whoever said it upthread, I HIGHLY agree that CTB is going to skyrocket in the next year, I hope those of us who can't handle it anymore and truly want out of this hell are among them, I hope we can be strong enough. PMDD is also hitting me hard too, I'm intensely emotional over everything, its like having a magnifying glass on all your bad feelings.

Last edited:

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
I hope society doesn't completely collapse while I'm still alive. If it does I'm for sure CTB because no way in hell I'm going to try to survive an apocalypse.

Reactions: BrainShower, divinemistress36 and Edpal247
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
I hope society doesn't completely collapse while I'm still alive. If it does I'm for sure CTB because no way in hell I'm going to try to survive an apocalypse.
Same here. They start shooting bombs I am going outside.

Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I think there's alot of darkness in the world. Here in UK, crime, poverty and housing issues seem to affect more and more people now. I just think there's too many people in our world for the resources to cope with. Add to this, the anger, violence , wars and more ill health, im not surprised there's fear everywhere. We have to be living in a bubble not to notice how things have worsened. Im sorry to hear about your pain.

• Love
Reactions: opheliaoveragain
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Any one telling you not to bother, or playing the divide and conquer both sides are the same card, is probably a bot or a fascist.
Or just people who have different opinions, don't think an UFO invasion will come, or don't consider the other side will really make things better.

Have you considered about breathing, living persons, who don't support the "kill all troons!1!" mentality, and just reached those conclusions?