CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
It seems that everything in my life is dictated by this feeling. I either feel stressed or bored and both states of being are terrible. I stress over all of this for what? Just to be bored once the stress is over? It's a shitty cycle and the juice is not at all worth the squeeze. So much stress that I swear I can almost literally feel myself aging, it's insane. Feels like I'm constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cloud Busting and ChronicallyCynical
S_IsMyUsername

S_IsMyUsername

Sep 11, 2023
I have the exact same thing and I wish it would end without CTB. The fucking cycle just sucks. I don't even know how to help you other than to tell you that every now and then there are wonderful days, even if they are rare, but they are worth it. I just wish you and I had more of it!

But I'm sure you already knew that.

Nevertheless, make the best of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I have the exact same thing and I wish it would end without CTB. The fucking cycle just sucks. I don't even know how to help you other than to tell you that every now and then there are wonderful days, even if they are rare, but they are worth it. I just wish you and I had more of it!

But I'm sure you already knew that.

Nevertheless, make the best of it.
Ha, yeah. The cycle is just mind-numbing in the worst way possible. I just hope this ends in one way or another soon enough. Some peace would be nice.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd just wish for peace, it certainly is so dreadful being trapped with our own thoughts, I see existing as being nothing more than an endless cycle of suffering. But anyway I wish you the best.