• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
I need a step-by-step guide on how to accomplish this method

Reactions: Boonks
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
This might have it.

But really there are other much better CO methods I think. Look up the Cogen in the PPH. Just make sure that nobody gets hurt finding you, because people have died trying to save other from CO.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusuk63 and voool
N

No life

I have to go soon now
Mar 27, 2019
It was a tent

Reactions: overandout
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
It was a tent
By the way you need to write so many posts and you can message people and they can reply for a partner. You just need to post a certain amount. Offtopic there are Games you can play to help with that if you fancy.

N

No life

I have to go soon now
Mar 27, 2019
By the way you need to write so many posts and you can message people and they can reply for a partner. You just need to post a certain amount. Offtopic there are Games you can play to help with that if you fancy.
I honestly don't know how many more posts I can make,I think I'm getting somewhere then i can't reply to someone when they are interested

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
I honestly don't know how many more posts I can make,I think I'm getting somewhere then i can't reply to someone when they are interested
Yeah you have same amount of posts sent that I have. You only joined yesterday so it might take another day or two before you can reply back.

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
Explain what you did in detail with your tent, someone might be able to tell you where you went wrong.