• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

montana007

Jun 8, 2020
Not a regular poster here (this being my second post really) but long time reader (lurker i.e. hate that word).

Question:

What have you paid for N (whether it be that you've actually been able to source or been ripped off is irrelevant to the question)?

I've been doing some digging around and the prices vary to what I would considerable reasonable (given that I know full well what a bottle of pharmaceutical grade and genuine N costs from a manufacturer) to outrageously unfair (and even then you're not quite sure whether it's some ripoff artist or not).

I ask because mainly because in my opinion it's the lowest of the lowest type of person that I can think of that would willingly and knowingly take advantage of those that are ordering it for its obvious and intended purpose here ESPECIALLY given that it may well be that financial circumstances could very well be the reason for the necessitation (this as opposed to and emotional or physical reason) for suicide.

I'm by no means asking for sources or contacts here with this post just by the way. I'm just wondering to what extent people are being ripped off blindly in terms of price at a time when they are probably at their most vulnerable and in a desperate state.

I suppose it would also be prudent to ask just how many have actually been ripped off i.e. substance never arrives or is suspect (unsealed bottles or half bottles usually accompanied with an excuse of some sort). That type of thing. Not necessary to give detail of particular suppliers or individuals either. Merely statistical information (for want of a better phrase).

Edit:

In order to simplify matters and ensure we're comparing apples with apples then, if possible, the US Dollar price.

Last edited:
Reactions: AQUA and _Minsk