• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is horrifying the amount of suffering in this hellish reality, it's disturbing how existing beings are so unfairly forced here just to suffer so senselessly just to eventually die slowly in agony. What I find so horrific is how there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they exist, existence itself truly is the ultimate problem, it's nothing more than an unnecessary harm, the tragedy lies in how life exists at all with there being all this meaningless torment and agony instead of non-existence. Human existence really is an abomination, it's a harmful burden that causes nothing but pain.

I see no value in being enslaved in this decaying flesh prison that is the human body with the ability to suffer and be tormented to such extreme extents all while being aware of the futility of it all, existence truly does just cause problems there was never a need for and I wish there were no problems at all, I only wish for non-existence, only the absence of everything is ideal.

I just find it disgusting how despite this reality humans so harmfully procreate, label existence as "beautiful" and label those who prefer permanent non-existence over suffering so pointlessly as "ill". Being pro-life and anti-suicide in this reality is insane and disgusting, I despise those people, do they really want to end up dying slowly and painfully with dementia with no options of peaceful ways to die. No matter what they say existence will always be hellish and can get so torturous way beyond how anyone could imagine to, the amount of suffering existing causes truly is beyond comprehension, I despise existence and truly wish I never existed at all.

• Love
Reactions: wsx-rt, divinemistress36, rozeske and 6 others
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Yes, and that's really saying something given that we live in the most prosperous time of human history; it would seem to imply that suffering is inherent to the human condition. Just think about the sheer number of past generations that have lived in suffering....horrific, as you said.

Reactions: myusername890, iloverachel, Vicolo cieco and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
There truly is a lot of suffering here and that scares me. I believe that the ratio between suffering to happiness is extremely high. Life requires suffering to function after all. What annoys me even more though is how other people love the idea of suffering and wants others to do the same

Reactions: Vicolo cieco, Alexei_Kirillov, myusername890 and 1 other person
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed! Life is a hellish abomination

• Hugs
Reactions: Vicolo cieco, Hotsackage and myusername890
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
What annoys me even more though is how other people love the idea of suffering and wants others to do the same
Yeah it can be pretty frustrating when people seem to think that the only correct way to respond to suffering is to adapt to it and "find a way to live with it," as I have been told before.

@Ambivalent1 said it well in a recent poem: "To be on this site is to be free of the psychological trap that we must all continuously adapt to our circumstances"

• Love
Reactions: Vicolo cieco, divinemistress36 and ijustwishtodie
ctemourge

ctemourge

eternal slumber
Aug 14, 2023
you couldnt have put it into words better.
i think its insane how hellish it is just to exist . i really really dont find waking up enjoyable

Reactions: Vicolo cieco, divinemistress36 and ijustwishtodie