S

sadespair

Dec 10, 2023
Hello, stranger. I dont know you but i would like to think we were all good kind plp who all share inexplicable indescribable pain, suffering that we cannot turn to anyone for help. To anyone who is going to CTB. I hope your soul will be in peace. If there is an afterlife.... i hope you will be in a happy place where you can shed you tears from all the pain you've endured. I want to end it too... soon... maybe we'll meet and become friends... or cry a lot in each others arms.
I wish your CTB the best of luck and hope its 100% so there is no vegetable state.... If you are ashamed of yourself just like me. Im right there with you, your not alone. Heres a virtual hug.... see you on the other side if there is one.... if not. Even better.
Goodbye friend

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CloudyCoffe, SVEN, AbsurdAbyss and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally only hope for permanent non-existence, I wish for an dreamless, eternal sleep free from all suffering and pain where all is forgotten about for me, that to me is true peace, I only hope to never exist again, existing truly has only ever caused me to suffer. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded