MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
thanks pro-lifers for what seemed to me like a ddos attack. nice to know you visit the black web too. wish you'd spend whatever that cost to help people in actual need.

• Love
Reactions: TuttiFrutti, Pearl, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 6 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I think these attacks will stop soon, once their boredom isn't cured by launching ddos attacks on SaSu or when they run out of money because shutting down a website is quite costly. And once they realize their efforts will go to waste they'll probably decide to stop advocating for a strongly anti-suicide society and go back to their normal and bleak lives. I doubt this will happen though, they're addamt on making choices for others who are genuinely suffering and in pain. Just for their personal gain, not that they give a single shit about us.

Reactions: TuttiFrutti, Sweet Tart, bipolar22 and 2 others
F

Fabled Oblivion

Mar 6, 2021
The pro-life people think they know what's best and act in their on self interest and don't want to understand us they just want to appear to care when they won't listen to us they are more selfish than us we only want peace. They are only posers pretending to know but the pain we suffer through is way to much for them.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858, Hollowman and Praestat_Mori
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Thanks for your thread, i thought my internet was just dumb lol

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
anyone can read all the chats here. this is not an underground operation. i'm new but i've only seen peace, respect and freedom of speech. there is no cause for attacking this site.

Reactions: Sweet Tart and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so horrible and just shows a lack of compassion wanting to take away suicide method information from people, do those pro-lifers really want to die slow, painful deaths being tortured by old age. Maybe some of the pro-lifers might regret trying to take away this website if existence got much more unbearable for them to the point that they wanted to die as the fact is that there is unlimited potential to suffer as long as one exists here.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Out of all the crap going on in the world, why do people waste so much time on trying to get this site taken down? I wish they go fight so patiently for others that need their help! It's really sad because if they simply read all these threads you can clearly see how a large group of people from different countries have shared their stories and repeatedly say how sad, lonely, miserable, and suffering from mental and physical pain and we just come to support each other. Nobody has ever told anyone to commit suicide and if a person says that's their plan then we understand and wish them peace in whatever they decide, why does that bother others so much? Well I've had some bad and terrible days and everyone here have always been so pleasant to me and I also do to others. I'll be leaving soon, my bus is coming, this world is a cruel place. The irony of it all is after I'm gone people will have the audacity to ask why? We all have asked for help for the most part, y'all see us deteriorating, barely clinging on to life, and nobody offers to help us. I wish these pro-lifers understand whether sites like this exist or not, suicide will always continue! This site probably helps us more than people are willing to see. I digress, my decision is made and I'll make my goodbye post soon. Sorry my response so long, but I'm sick of them!

• Hugs
Reactions: Tobacco, Deleted member 31858, MyChoiceAlone and 4 others
kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
anyone can read all the chats here. this is not an underground operation. i'm new but i've only seen peace, respect and freedom of speech. there is no cause for attacking this site.
Makes me wonder what we sound like to regular people when we make posts and talk in chats. I've been so desensitized to all this that I wonder if all the nice and supportive messages we leave on posts that aren't at all encouraging to do anthing, are actually really jarring to them.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
It really is so horrible and just shows a lack of compassion wanting to take away suicide method information from people, do those pro-lifers really want to die slow, painful deaths being tortured by old age. Maybe some of the pro-lifers might regret trying to take away this website if existence got much more unbearable for them to the point that they wanted to die as the fact is that there is unlimited potential to suffer as long as one exists here.

yes that and this site also tries to provide comfort and deter rash decisions and ill thought out plans

Reactions: Stormy Raine
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Makes me wonder what we sound like to regular people when we make posts and talk in chats. I've been so desensitized to all this that I wonder if all the nice and supportive messages we leave on posts that aren't at all encouraging to do anthing, are actually really jarring to them.
They think anything other than not trying to talk people out of it is encouragement.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023

i don't know why you or anyone else would be so hard on yourself.. guess what? you are regular people. i'm trying to understand but my tiny brain... doesn't understand. i will keep trying.

ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
Morons don't need a reasonable cause just brainwashing by obsolete idelogy