Buddha.e.c

Buddha.e.c

Depressed Forever
Jan 18, 2022
leaving soon I appreciate all SS members some way of another I relate to must of you but its me time to ctb I will keep it short I tried reaching out for "help" recently I backed away at the last minute something didn't feel right having to share what I'm going through with a "professional" who is getting profit off my pain. I came to the conclusion ill never me happy ill always say depressed and lonely and a loser .Ill be CTB in 2 weeks depending on shipping. I wont be interacting as much as ill be looking up sources just want to say thanks to all of you and I wish you guys luck :(

ill be back for goodbye thread ...

• Hugs
Reactions: D&D, Pluto, Foresight and 11 others
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
Good luck with your decision. If you change your mind, we're all still here for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, Dead Meat, Crazy4u and 2 others
Y

YourNeighbor

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2021
I'm not sure I understand your reluctance to at least try contacting a professional if you can. They don't make a profit off your pain, they merely are paid to work like everyone else who has to buy food to eat and shelter to live in (firefighters don't make a profit off house fires). Goo luck to you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that things are so hopeless. I know that this life can be unbearable when you are suffering so much. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Of The Universe and Dead Meat
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I understand. I hope you find what you are looking for. Whatever happens, I wish you the best

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I wish you the best of luck in whatever you choose to do, I'm sending you many hugs and blessings your way:hug::hug::hug::hug:

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals