BeeLoyal

BeeLoyal

Is Existence Just A Test?
Apr 27, 2020
This is not a goodbye thread.

So I have been thinking so much and I feel like wanting to thank all the people who have put smiles on my (or other) peoples faces or if its someone like a music artist who makes music trying to help people cope with their emotions. For example Juice Wrld who always said positive things like that you're going to be strong enough for any task out there.
Or music which perfectly describes your feelings or what you're going through, for me, one of those songs is "Snuff" by Slipknot.
I also feel like I cant show my family how much I appreciate what they have done and how they helped and supported me in the last time and now. I tell them but I feel like they dont understand how thankful I am.
I wish that I created something that will last for ever and help people through tough times like music, but I am not good at music at all.
By the shit that I have went through I am much smarter than before, in terms of Relationship, Love and friends. And that always, no matter what, only the persons character matters. Doesn't matter the sexuality, the race or the gender. I take you how ever you look like or who you love. The only thing that matters to me is what you do and how you treat me.

I don't know where to put this thread, I don't know if its venting, story or anything else. Feel free to share your experiences. Do you also feel like your family (or friends) don't know how much u appreciate them sometimes? Or how thankful u are?
Do you have a song that is helping you through tough times?

BTW not to sound like I don't want to ctb.

Hugs to the ones who need em <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Arrow
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
love you buddy take it easy.

• Hugs
Reactions: BeeLoyal