S

Skymaiden

Nov 23, 2018
I'm feeling super down right now so I guess that's why I decided to just give my first post.
Well just wanted to thank everyone on this site and how I was blessed to find ss on Reddi long ago because it changed my life
I used to be so hopefully with all the "suicide is wrong. there is hope for me. ill be happy one day " kind of things. I guess as I grew I just realized its just not gonna happen and that I was just an empty kind of person on the inside. Till date, all my 'friends' think I'm this happy carefree girl while I cry every day, looking at the window and wondering how nice it would be just to go for it and jump. I'm just so empty, I think there is something wrong with me. I can't even comprehend the fact that I'm even worth something and that I'm wasting someone else opportunity by just breathing. I feel like I've killed "me" and I'm just a husk left in its place to just live on suffering. wow this is the most I've vented in my life so I hope I'm doing this right

Well, I'm just happy that you guys are there. just reading through the threads I feel like at least I'm not alone in this. I really wanna end it sometimes but I don't think I have that kind of strength. I can't tell anybody because they will just give some stupid shitty advice or just pass it off as a joke since that's the kind of mask i've portrayed.
It really opened my mind on what pro-choice really is and how a community can be so open and accepting without it becoming toxic for those who want to cbt , or who don't, or those still deciding like me.

Thanks for listening!

Reactions: OhRoseThouArtSick, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, crova and 7 others
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Masked, welcome. There are a lot of good and decent folks here battling everything from disorders to terminal illnesses and chronic pain. The resources here a very good, and as you read through you will begin to discover a multitude of users who can be very helpful.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Skymaiden and 1 other person